Never been happier being a manly supporter since 08.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm old and I've been a Sea Eagles supported from 1972 (or there abouts) when a young bloke named Graham Eadie took over from Bob Batty at fullback. I've seen some great games (and some shockers), some great years, and some great grandfinals. The best day was the 2008 grandfinal. The best month was the 2008 final series. But, the best year was 2007. At the start of 2007 some supposed experts tipped us for the spoon. Kennedy had left and they expected us to fall apart. Des had cobbled together a team made - largely - of rejects and local juniors. The spirit shown by those players and their obvious love for the club and their coach was simply uplifting. I couldn't wait for the weekends to see them go round again. All week long footy was all I could think about and all I wanted to talk about. The 2021 team is starting to have the same effect on me.

Its great seeing so many people hating us again, when we are hated it means we are doing well.

Ive supported Manly since I was a small kid from about 73, never went to a grand final until 87.
Don't know if we will make the grand final and if we do it will be hard to beat the Storm.

I am just still in a bit of shock with our turnaround. I know Tommy T is just a freak, but the whole team is playing incredible footy - I wouldn't replace anyone right now! Being born in '99 I've never seen us put 60 on a team before so today was pretty special! So wish we were there live

I am just still in a bit of shock with our turnaround. I know Tommy T is just a freak, but the whole team is playing incredible footy - I wouldn't replace anyone right now! Being born in '99 I've never seen us put 60 on a team before so today was pretty special! So wish we were there live

Ha ha - you born last century, old fart!

Hopefully they can get the points over the Raiders and Dragons the next two weeks, Turbo most likely won’t be back until round 19 with the short back up after origin.

Yes I wouldn't be crowing too much. That Bulldogs team was the very worst team ever. Let's relish the success and the form since Round 4 but let's get through the next two games with no injuries, two decent wins, Turbo back from SOO and ready for a real run at this. Then I think we can start to get really excited.

It's been a long time. The Barret era struggle.
Losing Des to the dogs.
We did pick up another grand final after 08.
But Dammam it's been sad since.
Bloody awesome game today against the dogs.
Sure they are **** team but wooooo hoooo
It annoyed me how the FOX commentators calling the game plus Sampson & her cronies carried on & made excuses how the dogs had a number of players injured & the 5 stood down for the Covid breach!!!! Not a word that we weren’t at full strength & had a host of players on the sideline only how sorry they felt for Barrett & his team!! Could have mentioned we were primarily missing Schuster, Aloiai, Jake, Sironen, Suli, Cust, Saddler along with Fainu, Boyle, Gosiewski!!!!!
We also had 3 tries disallowed & 2 certain tries bombed which could have been a history making score line….96 - 0. Makes my blood boil having to listen to these numpties!!!! But yeah happy as Larry with our team right now & proud!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8