New 2017 Manly Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Any community jersey we have had with URM on it have looked awesome so hopefully it will look good. Would like to see the double hoops again as it has been a while but nothing could look as bad as the ones this yr.... Yuck!!! Couldn't bring myself to buy one this season but the wife was happy as my Manly gear takes up too much space in the wardrobe lol
C'mon Manly, help me get in trouble next season!! ;)

Go back to the late 80s early 90s design. Rejig the badge to resemble something closer to the logo of that era and then just keep it. Hate parra but like the fact they went back to the old school eel badge. Same with saints, dogs and Knights.

As long as we never ever again wear gold and blue as a strip. The colours of our hated enemy.That wolverine jumper was a curse lol. I remember watching that game against the donkeys and it was so confusing, you get so used to following the team in maroon and white when they have the ball and I nearly cheered when the donkeys scored. That jersey was a menace!!

....and we've never been the same since!

After Mad Monday's shenanigans I here the are going with the following:

image.jpeg

I remember when Bozo came back to coaching us in the 80's and the maroon with white hoops came back in the '85 season. Thought at the time he might have been a bit of a traditionalist and it was his call. And the return of the white sea eagle holding the MW this year as well. Wouldn't surprise me to see the maroon with white hoops make a welcome return in the near future.

Always been a fan of the hoops, either way. Recently been more of a fan of the predominately white away jerseys.

Don't like when there is a mish mash of styles.

A little bit of this and a little bit of that.

hoops for me.
have you noticed the colour of our maroon as significantly darkened over the years? compare the retros to the ones today.
i know the jersey material has a role to play, but surely they could adjust the colour so we get a consistent representation of maroon regardless of jersey material, flag material, etc etc

The URM logo will fit nicely into the hoops jersey they seem to be going with as well, glad I didn't jump in and buy the CoCo joy jersey this year, I'll be saving my pennies for this one!

How about designing a jersey that's not $180!!!

With me and my two sons, I have to remortgage the house to get new ones....
When I was a lad & old Shep was a pup in 1973, I remember bugging my Dad to buy me a Manly jersey, it cost $8. (old lace up job) I eventually got it & wore it out.
Obviously, this is relative to the *wage in '73, but prices now have blown out to ridiculous levels.
*Google says Sydney high-end houses in '73 were $28K.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4