new breed of cheating scum!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[
Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=183776.msg270199#msg270199 date=1277629663]
Its crazy they let Morris go to the Sharks and now they have no halfback.

He gone back to half when he got injured as their other half was also injured

Finch will improve their chances of winning the comp no doubt.

Moltzen looked the goods at 7 last season, unlucky for them he got injured, even though he was playing fullback at the time
[/quote]

Yes, but don't mention the Ox.  He didn't win us the 08 comp as some would have you believe. 

I still doubt the Tigers can be over the cap. But I'm very sure St George-Illawarra definetely is. But shame the NRL cannot afford 2 scandals. Ok lets see the St George roster and their players rep honours and does anyone know how much each player gets or is worth.

1. Darius Boyd (QLD Origin)
2. Brett Morris (NSW Origin, Australian roos)
3. Matt Cooper (NSW origin, Australian roos)
4. Beau Scott (NSW Origin)
5. Jason Nightingale (NZ Kiwis)
6. Jamie Soward
7. Ben Hornby (NSW Origin, Australian Roos)
8. Micheal Weyman (NSW Origin, Australian Roos)
9. Luke Priddis (NSW Origin, Australian Roos)
10. Matt Prior
11. Neville Costigan (QLD Origin)
12. Ben Creagh (NSW Origin, Australian Roos)
13. Dean young
14. Jeremy Smith (NZ Kiwis)
15. Nathan Fien (QLD Origin, NZ Kiwis)
16. Mark Gasnier (NSW Origin, Australian Roos)
17. Micheal Greenfield.

Ok, now you've seen their roster of their best players in 2010. Now the Salary cap history since 01. 2004 ($32,500), 2005 ($20,000) 2009 ($15.000), 2010 ($22.500)

And after they got fined earlier this month, they jsut annouced signing Gasnier for 4 and half years. So how is it they are staying under the cap while we are struggling to keep some of our finest players? Can someone answer me?

Rambo1987 link said:
Dragons have already been fined for being over the cap - figure that out.

YEah like a puny amount and before they signed Gasnier. There is more to it then meets the eye

Just who makes complaints about other teams caps.  Does the NRL just rely on disgruntled employees?   

Watch Four Corners in the upcoming weeks.

They are going to blow the lid on a few cheats other than the Storm.

Cross your fingers Manly aren't one of the teams exposed.

bob dylan link said:

Hearing Titans might be in a bit of strife

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=183776.msg270511#msg270511 date=1277727711]

Hearing Titans might be in a bit of strife
[/quote].. when did you hear that bob??  hope you  come back & let us know when its being aired..

Its the talk of the town, all the clubs are scared of the findings. Its the same reporter who done the story that blew the lid on Matt Johns last year, Sarah Ferguson.

She has plenty of people who talk to her from many of the clubs.

It could air as soon as next week, it will explain why some players and teams are behaving the way they are.

I know little, but the investigation is over and the show has been filmed and was close to completion a couple of weeks ago.

The Duchess of york - get away - I thought she just wrote about Budgie the helicopter & friends.

:)

alright thanks bob .. guess that flew by me i havent heard nothing..  if you do find out when it will be aired put it up here ok ..  thanks..

Jerry1 link said:
The Duchess of york - get away - I thought she just wrote about Budgie the helicopter & friends.

Close but this lady is married to Latelines Tony Jones.

I will post when I get an exact date for the show to air.

Listening to radio Talkin Sport, thought I heard some bookie say he has stopped taking bets on the wooden spoon because of unusual bets on Gold Coast, but it was also reported that the NRL have said there is no investigation or announcement afoot. I think it was also mentioned that the Four Corners show has been pulled for the time being but no-one knows why yet.  ???

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Listening to radio Talkin Sport, thought I heard some bookie say he has stopped taking bets on the wooden spoon because of unusual bets on Gold Coast, but it was also reported that the NRL have said there is no investigation or announcement afoot. I think it was also mentioned that the Four Corners show has been pulled for the time being but no-one knows why yet.  ???

Well that makes sense because I was sure it was going to air last Monday night but thought I must of confused the date.

I had heard that clubs might of been taking legal action to stop the story from running.

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=183776.msg270682#msg270682 date=1277802767]

Well that makes sense because I was sure it was going to air last Monday night but thought I must of confused the date.

I had heard that clubs might of been taking legal action to stop the story from running.
[/quote]..  as long as it aint our club  i want it exposed lol.. i cant see us doing anything like that  considering the personnel we have  let go since 07 grand final  to now..

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=183776.msg270682#msg270682 date=1277802767]
Listening to radio Talkin Sport, thought I heard some bookie say he has stopped taking bets on the wooden spoon because of unusual bets on Gold Coast, but it was also reported that the NRL have said there is no investigation or announcement afoot. I think it was also mentioned that the Four Corners show has been pulled for the time being but no-one knows why yet.  ???

[/quote]
Glad to see you have a full member next to your icon!!!!!!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8