New CEO puts expansion back on the table

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/gorden-tallis-says-nrl-boss-dave-smith-is-the-right-man-to-get-the-game-moving/story-e6frexnr-1226591127919

Gordon Tallis - "Yes, we need to be strong in Sydney, but we have two or three too many teams...My vision and message to Dave Smith is to let the strongest survive...Set the challenge over the next three years to the Sydney clubs and put the teams in competition with each other: whoever doesn't get the biggest crowds, or highest membership or strongest corporate support must relocate."

Given Tallis' general support for my idea, and noting that he is widely regarded as clueless on all matters not related to running into a defence line at pace, I must regretfully drop my own support for the HH Future Of Sydney plan.

Back to the drawing board....

Hamster Huey said:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/gorden-tallis-says-nrl-boss-dave-smith-is-the-right-man-to-get-the-game-moving/story-e6frexnr-1226591127919

Gordon Tallis - "Yes, we need to be strong in Sydney, but we have two or three too many teams...My vision and message to Dave Smith is to let the strongest survive...Set the challenge over the next three years to the Sydney clubs and put the teams in competition with each other: whoever doesn't get the biggest crowds, or highest membership or strongest corporate support must relocate."

Given Tallis' general support for my idea, and noting that he is widely regarded as clueless on all matters not related to running into a defence line at pace, I must regretfully drop my own support for the HH Future Of Sydney plan.

Back to the drawing board....

Phew.......as I was reading tallis words i was thinking,....oh no for HH, Then i read your words and felt releived that any reply I made would not upset you as you beat me too it

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2