New Coaching Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Whatever coaching team we end up with I just want to see them take charge, lay down the law on the players and take no excuses. You fu*k up you're dropped. No comfort zones , no camp fire kumbya hands in a circle bullsh*t. Make them mean, lean and hungry to win. Wipe the floor with the opposition and show no mercy. Get some steel and concrete back into this flacid bean bag forward pack for starters.
^^^^^^^

This 100% no sorry 150%

And that is and including right up to our captain !!

Has Siebold even signed yet ? Penn must have been talking to Siebold for quite a long time as he does appear to be approaching assistant coaches and building a team.

Does anyone know why he sacked monas ? Is he keeping hales ?

Dessie Hasler .. failed coach .. sacked with extreme prejudice from his past 2 clubs

Has a 63% winning record as an NRL coach ...
Des Hasler - 2 times Premiership winner. 5 times GF coach at 2 clubs. Have taken manly from the ashes twice. 2021 Prelim final. 2019 - Qualifying Final

Sacked by the great Scotty 'too hotty - everyone thinks is a dick' Penn TWICE. And by the basketcase Bulldogs once. Yeah, great point.

Coached - 458 Won - 258 Drawn - 0 Lost - 200 % win rate 56

and then we have

Jim Dymock - NADA

Coached - 8 Won - 5 Drawn - 0 Lost - 3 % win rate 63

Great comparison there woody.

Pull ya head in ya goose........

Des Hasler - 2 times Premiership winner. 5 times GF coach at 2 clubs. Have taken manly from the ashes twice. 2021 Prelim final. 2019 - Qualifying Final

Sacked by the great Scotty 'too hotty - everyone thinks is a dick' Penn TWICE. And by the basketcase Bulldogs once. Yeah, great point.

and then we have

Jim Dymock - NADA

Mate, there's no need for abuse. That's not you. I was willing to accept Des to 2024, with two new assistants, but that hasn't happened...

Des in his first tenure with us was outstanding. But HE chose to leave us. He was inspired in that time, built us perfectly, developed players, and acquired quality.

But there were reports from people apparently "close to Des" that said the passion has been sucked out of him, and in my view it was pretty clear to see, because none of those early values remained.

Can we now at least put a foot forward and give the new guys a try? There's no point anymore to reminisce about what's lost, because the decisions been made.

I've seen a few barneys on here of late. One guy threatening the punch Matais Shoulder in the head ffs.

That's not us guys. That's Kennel crap. Let's not cannibalize each other right now, let's stick together and try to empathize.

Cliffy had skills and intuition that you just can't coach i reckon...
You're probably right but geez it would be good to keep Snake around and even get Cliffy involved. If they're bringing all these "outsiders" in, we need those Manly blokes involved.

and then we have

Jim Dymock - NADA

You are 100% correct ... I agree, reducing a coach's entire career to a couple of disparaging words is childish and stupid ...

Which is why I copied you, and did it .... now, look in a mirror ... and call yourself a goose ..

Head Coach: Anthony Siebold - failed coach
Assistant Coach: Shane Flannagan - proven cheat on multiple occasions.
Assistant Coach: Jim Dymock - meh

I laughed when I read "outsiders" in a post. We are starting to sound like a bunch of inbreeds. I do however love the loyalty to Manly Royalty. All good.

Whatever coaching team we end up with I just want to see them take charge, lay down the law on the players and take no excuses. You fu*k up you're dropped. No comfort zones ,
Des was the comfort zone King
It was so frustrating watching the same underperforming players from our losing team being selected loss after loss and the only way those underperforming players would lose their spots in the team is through injury .

While I am excited to see where we will head in 2023 I can't help feel hughly worried at same time.

OWNER: Scott Penn - completely out of touch
CEO: Tony Mestrov - hatchet man for the owner
CCO: Craig Meagher - no comment
Pathways / Recruitment: Laurie Dailey - failed coach
Head Coach: Anthony Siebold - failed coach
Assistant Coach: Shane Flannagan - proven cheat on multiple occasions.
Assistant Coach: Jim Dymock - meh
Consultant: Eddie Jones - very prickly customer
Strength / conditioning: TBC - important who?
Recruitment: Above / Scott & Kristie Fulton - western Sydney architects???
Media: Wayne Cousins - meh.....
Don’t forget if Daley comes he is a Manly hater.

One time Manly rival and Premiership Manly winning forward

John Oniel was Born again at Manly

Born again by the legendary maroon and white Manly spirt

See the source image

The Legendary Manly spirit has always prevailed through out our proud History

So let us all stand tall and proud and remain positive

The Mighty Sea eagles will rise again .

We always do !!!

See the source image

Mate, there's no need for abuse. That's not you. I was willing to accept Des to 2024, with two new assistants, but that hasn't happened...

Des in his first tenure with us was outstanding. But HE chose to leave us. He was inspired in that time, built us perfectly, developed players, and acquired quality.

But there were reports from people apparently "close to Des" that said the passion has been sucked out of him, and in my view it was pretty clear to see, because none of those early values remained.

Can we now at least put a foot forward and give the new guys a try? There's no point anymore to reminisce about what's lost, because the decisions been made.

I've seen a few barneys on here of late. One guy threatening the punch Matais Shoulder in the head ffs.

That's not us guys. That's Kennel crap. Let's not cannibalize each other right now, let's stick together and try to empathize.
I don't really mean it. Woody and I have a special relationship. Not sure what that is exactly but it's definitely something specially screwed up.

Anyway I'm happy to move on and support the new team. I think I was just responding to Woody winding me up as he likes to do.

@Woodsie im Sure you once blocked me for some silly reason. Its a shame you decided to unblock the block. I think I liked you better back then.

It does not matter who we were yesterday

We have all risen above yesterday just like the sun rises above a new day

What matters is who we are today

and Today we are all enriched in our legendary Manly colours

Today we are all proudly Manly

let us embrace the Manly spirit of hope and prosperity

See the source image

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16