New member longtime lurker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

QLDSeaeagle

Reserve Grader
Supported the SeaEagles since Rd22 1969 my first game at Brookie, after arriving from the UK in May 1969. Went to the game with schoolmates from Shacktown my new school. The highlight of that game was Frank Petrie returning to the hill after half time with a blue light relieved from a police car. And we Won.
My dad and I were previously supporters of Millwall and after going to a soccer game over at Bankstown, we played spot the aussie all day, decided we needed a code change. Dad joined Manly leagues and we went to many games together (Vale Dad, I still miss you mate ).
Now live on Sunshine Coast, well known around town as rabid SeaEagles and Blues Fan.

secret handshake fist bump GIF by TipsyElves.com

Supported the SeaEagles since Rd22 1969 my first game at Brookie, after arriving from the UK in May 1969. Went to the game with schoolmates from Shacktown my new school. The highlight of that game was Frank Petrie returning to the hill after half time with a blue light relieved from a police car. And we Won.
My dad and I were previously supporters of Millwall and after going to a soccer game over at Bankstown, we played spot the aussie all day, decided we needed a code change. Dad joined Manly leagues and we went to many games together (Vale Dad, I still miss you mate ).
Now live on Sunshine Coast, well known around town as rabid SeaEagles and Blues Fan.
Great story

Welcome feathered friend

looking forward to more of your Manly posts

Picked an interesting time to stop lurking and start posting. Welcome aboard though, lucky for you your old man had good taste in RL teams

Don't be afraid to get in and start saying your piece about the current debacle

Welcome - North Brissy Sea Eagles tragic here. Nice introduction.

I went to shacktown what year did you leave?

Shacktown Class of '72 (no class whatsoever)
and
Seaforth Tech Class of "79 (re sat HSC got fed up with employers laughing at shacktown and previous result)

Last edited:
Picked an interesting time to stop lurking and start posting.
Methinks this is the time for maximum support, in 2009 after 4 rounds of losses, I was still solid despite the amount of crap thrown at me by others. We got belted by Newcastle at Energy Stadium (I was there), this put us into 16th. As I recall Snake was out, returned rd.5 put three tries on, and the beat went on. We made the finals and were handed our heads by a vengeful Storm first match. WE WILL RISE AGAIN.

Methinks this is the time for maximum support, in 2009 after 4 rounds of losses, I was still solid despite the amount of crap thrown at me by others. We got belted by Newcastle at Energy Stadium (I was there), this put us into 16th. As I recall Snake was out, returned rd.5 put three tries on, and the beat went on. We made the finals and were handed our heads by a vengeful Storm first match. WE WILL RISE AGAIN.
yes mate - exactly my thoughts - we certainly will

shame ur a blue supporter
You can take the boy out of NSW, but you can never take NSW out of this boy. Up here there are shedloads of Victorian and WA maroons they jumped on the bandwagon when QLD strung a few wins together. I would rather be a real blues supporter, than a QLD blowfly.
As you can tell I was born a pommy, now i'm a born again Aussie.

Last edited:
No need to mate ,Nsw got beaten by the worst Qld team since Fatty's untouchables no prejudice here . I'm not worried where ur from its a Manly supporters forum after all.Ive always been a Manly supporter even though living in Qld all my life and even went to broncos manly first game neverswayed .

Last edited:
Welcome fellow Queensland resident ( but lifelong Blues supporter ).

Nice to have you onboard.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4