New Traveling Supportahs Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd like to get into this 'travelling supporters ' group.  Are they the people who sing 'My Garden shed' and other songs?  I go to all Sydney matches and am intending to travel away now that I have more time.  Would like to sign up.

And Cambo, I always had you figured as a westie.  Funny that.

No sign up as such DSM5

PM me your details and I'll get in touch or just keep an eye on the MWTS forum on this site which has details of each away game and where we will be at the game and travel pre/game plans.

I'm at each of the games and most people who are gathered with the Manly contingent would be able to point you in my direction so have wander over and say G'day and I'd be happy to introduce you to people if you'd like?

OK, are they the same guys as do the songs Vid?  That's the question.  I'm going to SP on Saturday night so I'll find you.

DSM5 link said:
OK, are they the same guys as do the songs Vid?  That's the question.  I'm going to SP on Saturday night so I'll find you.

Yep - aim for the group with banners, chanting etc. and you'll be in the right spot (SE corner of the ground at Shark park)

So now that nearly all supporters are officially Silvertails ....we might need to get a banner up and bring more to our site and community :)

DSM5 link said:
Maybe we can make it 'you all like us, we know you do'.

That is an absolute classic, this is the positive version of 'no one likes us but we don't care' - New Sign Please!

How much does signage at the ground cost? Perhaps we could put a donate to thing on the page, and together raise the cost of buying a board at the ground, support the site, support the team all in one.

Rusty link said:
[quote author=tractorboy link=topic=183470.msg280203#msg280203 date=1280562185]
Who's going to Newy? Not much i'm gathering

Not me. I have to do your sisters crap shift so she can go. :(
[/quote]

Yeah Kim told me, shame you can't get out of it. Having said that it is only Newcasle and not somewhere I like going at all the times i've been for both Manly games and Sydney fc games. But I'll brave it.

tractorboy link said:
[quote author=Rusty link=topic=183470.msg280285#msg280285 date=1280597850]
[quote author=tractorboy link=topic=183470.msg280203#msg280203 date=1280562185]
Who's going to Newy? Not much i'm gathering

Not me. I have to do your sisters crap shift so she can go. :(
[/quote]

Yeah Kim told me, shame you can't get out of it. Having said that it is only Newcasle and not somewhere I like going at all the times i've been for both Manly games and Sydney fc games. But I'll brave it.
[/quote]

It pissed me off something serious, because not only am I not going to the game but it means I lose my good shift and have to do Kims **** one.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2