New Winger - Christian Tuipulotu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guess that it will always be on the surprise side why the club originally arranged a 5 year contract with Tippytoes .
Most likely was not on the bigger coin range and also may be interesting the terms of his now Dragon deal
Maybe a bit patchy at times but was certainly a competitor in the main .
No certainty that Garrick will be an automatic longer term centre but for general backline improvement , certainly better if he can do well there .
Faulalo every indication on being in the upward projectory category , Ray Ray sort of thereabouts and guess a bit like back rower Tailagi , a pretty fair player but a better mix available now and seems like sufficient depth to allow Tippttoes to move on .
And probably will always have a bit of a unique situation in debuting for Manly in the 2 nd row

Tuipulotu has finally Tiptoed through the Tulips to the Dragons
where he will be a good depth player behind Ravalawa and Lomax
At Manly Tuipulotu tried hard but he seemed one long stride away from being a standout winger

LOL. Tippy is slow as Sharon Woods 😂
Dont start me on Woods feathered friend @XV-1
Woods is one of Seibolds favorite Great Depth players in our squad

What does Depth mean in the Cambridge Dictionary ?
depth noun [C/U] (STRENGTH). the strength, quality, or degree of being complete:

God Help us !

Tuipulotu has finally Tiptoed through the Tulips to the Dragons
where he will be a good depth player behind Ravalawa and Lomax
At Manly Tuipulotu tried hard but he seemed one long stride away from being a standout winger

BOZO, I think Tippy could have been a great player. He showed it early on, but I think his issue was mental.

If he applies himself he can be very good, but we said that about Suli and he hasn't risen yet. For the Dragons sake I hope he does well, along with Suli. he just does not belong in a Manly jersey.

NYEagle

BOZO, I think Tippy could have been a great player. He showed it early on, but I think his issue was mental.
Thanks for your reply feathered friend and I hope life is Awesome for you in the Big Apple

My perspective is that I never saw anything spectacular in the satisfactory Tippytoes
I thought His mind was on the job as he always tried hard but he had his ability limitations

Thanks for your reply feathered friend and I hope life is Awesome for you in the Big Apple

My perspective is that I never saw anything spectacular in the satisfactory Tippytoes
I thought His mind was on the job as he always tried hard but he had his ability limitations
We have some pretty amazing statisticians ere who can pull up historical data on a player comparing time periods.

I would love to see Tippy's numbers before vs after the Rainbow jersey saga, I'll eat my feathers if they do not show a dropoff in performance.

NYEagle

Dont start me on Woods feathered friend @XV-1
Woods is one of Seibolds favorite Great Depth players in our squad

What does Depth mean in the Cambridge Dictionary ?
depth noun [C/U] (STRENGTH). the strength, quality, or degree of being complete:

God Help us !

Woods must have the Donkey photos of Seibold after his Maccas night 😆

The daily Telegraph headline this morning is amusing.

Manly speedster joins Dragons immediately.

LOL. Tippy is slow as Sharon Woods 😂

Hope he plays on the same side as Suli. Defensively, they will be the worst in the comp.
And fat Jack Bird as the other centre and Feagai on one wing

The dragons will have the slowest three quarter line in the 2024 NRL

And steered around the park by the future immortal Kyle Flanagan :rofl:

And fat Jack Bird as the other centre and Feagai on one wing

The dragons will have the slowest three quarter line in the 2024 NRL

And steered around the park by the future immortal Kyle Flanagan :rofl:
Screenshot_20240208-095901.png

$101 get on them 😜😵‍💫 Gamble Responsibly

This is probably one of the "everyone wins" transfer.

While he could still turn out to be a good first-grade winger, he regressed last season and became surplus at Manly with the signings of Talau and Paulo.

The Dragons needed a winger and Tippytoes gets his chance.

He is Taufua 2.0. Great bringing the ball out of yardage but lacks pretty much everywhere else. Way too slow for our backline the way it’s being assembled.
I was very surprised we signed him in the 1st place where we were trying to move on from the Jorge era.
Safe to say Jaxon has that wing spot with Ray Ray 1st drop.

I suppose the best thing is how we have been able to move a few players on. With fulton, Condon, lawman and possibly parker gone next season , it does give the squad the ability to grow and change, because it had to

Aioli will also need a very goid season

regardless of what each player did, this squad needed a shake up as its performances have been either mediocre or carried by tom and thats no guarantee

not ragging on tipptoes but squads only have 30 and well who else do we move on to strengthen the team

Woods must have the Donkey photos of Seibold after his Maccas night 😆
Looks Like these two are bound to share the Private Penthouse room in Vagas
Look out for the Buzzz Exclusive story coming out soon feathered friend

I suppose the best thing is how we have been able to move a few players on. With fulton, Condon, lawman and possibly parker gone next season ,
not ragging on tipptoes but squads only have 30 and well who else do we move on to strengthen the team
I am with you on upgrades as the only way is up the ladder with them

As far as Zac Fulton goes, He was given only one opportunity in top grade and he went Great against the Roosters formidable and intimidating pack .

Zac is a fighter and I hope he gets another opportunity to prove him self once again

Zac the underdog is the Rocky Balboa spirit in the Manly pack
1707360739303.png

I am with you on upgrades as the only way is up the ladder with them

As far as Zac Fulton goes, He was given only one opportunity in top grade and he went Great against the Roosters formidable and intimidating pack .

Zac is a fighter and I hope he gets another opportunity to prove him self once again

Zac the underdog is the Rocky Balboa spirit in the Manly pack
View attachment 25929
You could be right but i reckon scott fulton probably cooked zacs goose and is out of favour. Just a gut feeling. There is politics in all workplaces

You could be right but i reckon scott fulton probably cooked zacs goose and is out of favour. Just a gut feeling. There is politics in all workplaces
I do not think politics is playing a role here but only pure incompetence
When you consider a old and slow player like Woods is an option to play a role to challenge the Panthers for the title

I do not think politics is playing a role here but only pure incompetence
When you consider a old and slow player like Woods is an option to play a role to challenge the Panthers for the title
Possibly too, i dont know . I think seibold has been given the latitude to build a team and has his eye on 25/26 which is probably a fair assessment of the squads abilities, and needs a few more leaders in the club. . Often a players worth can be felt after they leave. Effort comes before impact and our team has lacked effort at times

positionally as a 13 zac looked behind jake , matto, possibly lawman and probably Sam F at season start where there was a prop opening and little coin. I think the reluctance to pick sam in the latter stages shows selection wasn't all about footy

in saying all of that zac did show a tonne of effort. It will be interesting to see if he kicks on as i would be very surprised if he is retained

Possibly too, i dont know . I think seibold has been given the latitude to build a team and has his eye on 25/26 which is probably a fair assessment of the squads abilities, and needs a few more leaders in the club. . Often a players worth can be felt after they leave. Effort comes before impact and our team has lacked effort at times

positionally as a 13 zac looked behind jake , matto, possibly lawman and probably Sam F at season start where there was a prop opening and little coin. I think the reluctance to pick sam in the latter stages shows selection wasn't all about footy

in saying all of that zac did show a tonne of effort. It will be interesting to see if he kicks on as i would be very surprised if he is retained
I understand what you are saying
At the end of the day Every coach is given the latitude to build their own team and culture
and Every choice they make has an end result as they all make their bed and lie on it
Some wake up with a premiership winning trophy and others wake up with a termination phone call

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8