News: Beer quickly drying up on Northern Beaches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=179743.msg214158#msg214158 date=1237512457]
So basically you can stay downstairs at the unofficial function, enjoy a bevvy or 20 then pop up stairs for the official function without a drink.

Its workable but only if its adopted for all NRL functions

Your not counting the 10 cans you would have had at the game?

Talking of beer, there was a rumour that the beer would only be sold in the Tooheys '2008 Premiers' cans at Brookie this season.

Can't wait until Sunday, will have to buy a beer or 3 to see what cans there are being sold in.
[/quote]

I still have a whole unopened case of that stuff. I think I might keep a few cans and crack the rest

Well that's it.  No booze after the match.  What are we supposed to drink, Coke?  No point in going if you can't have a drink.  Wowsers the lot of them.

DSM5 link said:
Well that's it.  No booze after the match.  What are we supposed to drink, Coke?  No point in going if you can't have a drink.  Wowsers the lot of them.

well you can drink, just not in the auditaurium

niccipops link said:
[quote author=OneEyedEagle link=topic=179743.msg214148#msg214148 date=1237508428]
Your not suggestioning cookies are you nicci  :eek:  :-X
Just an old secret family recipe handed down from Grandma.
[/quote]

Well if your baking I am sure I can find the seceret herbs and spices  ;)

Perfectly. Ridiculous.
As for myself I am just coming back from a 4 day suspension - self-imposed - for being intoxicated on public forums. My problem was I was not refused service (but only because I was at home helping myself)
Now I'm getting hungry

Canteen Worker link said:
I thought this post might have had something to do with Cliffy GC and his impending move back to Manly. Thought the Peninsula might need to be dry to keep him in line??? :) :) :)
I've already rung the local brewers and asked them to hire another 300 staff to cope with this possible increase in demand.  ;)

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=179743.msg214161#msg214161 date=1237513004]
I thought this post might have had something to do with Cliffy GC and his impending move back to Manly. Thought the Peninsula might need to be dry to keep him in line??? :) :) :)
I've already rung the local brewers and asked them to hire another 300 staff to cope with this possible increase in demand.  ;)
[/quote]
just a scoop for the two clowns above
no alcohol has been consumed by me since i left england green shores
and not really looking like drinking for awhile yet.
I really did hammer it in england

So I have heard Cliffy....still getting updates and they tell me you earned a high distinction in the UK for your efforts!!!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
So I have heard Cliffy....still getting updates and they tell me you earned a high distinction in the UK for your efforts!!!!
as ive said from day one what goes on tour stays on tour :D

loose lips sink Ships
and id hate for one ship INNparticular to be sunk :p

Utility Player link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=179743.msg214242#msg214242 date=1237549463]
Is that Lucy Lips or loose lips??? :) :)  What ships did you go sinking??? :) :)
It was more like a Tugboat :)
[/quote]
watch ure mouth dickhead

Utility Player link said:
Gee your pretty thin skinned Cliffy, I thought the :) might indicate that I was just joking with you.

Don't take it to heart old boy.
ouch
i forgot to put an emoticon in :(
i was ****en around

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4