News: Blindside - Killer, Arnold kicks goals, Max to attend season launch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Indeed. You have to feel for the poor bloke though. He has sunk a lot of money in Manly and for very little or no return.

His sponsorship dollars would have gone no where at all as i just can not see any decent ROI for him in the arena he is advertising in.

So really what he has done is just thrown away a lot of money to help out the Sea Eagles and now could possibly be facing a bit of financial trouble himself. I hope that doesn't happen it would be a travesty if it did.

I notice that all his offices on the northern beaches are open every day and seem to be doing,if not a roaring trade,a more than reasonable one.He might be struggling atm,but he is certainly not on the bread line.And that,my friends,is fact.

They should build a monument to the man outside Brookvale oval, and anyone who thinks not is a moron.  He saved our club when it was broke and that should never be forgotten.  Get over yourselves little men and move on.   

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182474.msg252283#msg252283 date=1266754528]

Oh well, swoop should go and read the Australian from a few weeks ago.  Dan doesn't want it posted here for some reason. 

I just read it.  It sounds a bit like the situation he was in last year.
[/quote]

I also tried to post it up ages ago

Matabele link said:
Oh well, swoop should go and read the Australian from a few weeks ago.  Dan doesn't want it posted here for some reason. 

I've read the article and Delmege doesn't seem too worried. Doesn't mean he's broke.

swoop link said:

I've read the article and Delmege doesn't seem too worried. Doesn't mean he's broke.
[/quote] Wrong article posted above.  There's one far more recent and serious than that.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=182474.msg252328#msg252328 date=1266825886]

[/quote] Wrong article posted above.  There's one far more recent and serious than that.
[/quote]
I know which article it was, dated 19th feb.

Yes well, I suppose winding up proceedings are nothing to be worried about.  Carry on old chap. 

Mata, the link to the article that I posted in Reply #17 to this thread is in response to Ryan saying in Reply #15 that he can't find the article where Max was having problems with the ATO last year and was pointing the finger of blame at Manly.  As you had already said that Dan didn't want the most recent article posted, I never referred a link to it when I responded to you in Reply #14.

Matabele link said:
Yes well, I suppose winding up proceedings are nothing to be worried about.  Carry on old chap. 

If you had any experience in the construction industry you'd understand that Leighton Holdings aren't adverse to court action as a means of negotiation. I wouldn't be hanging my hat on this as your wishful final nail in Max's coffin.

Where there is smoke, there is fire.  And Leighton aren't the only one's blowing smoke up his derriere. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8