News Breaking - Ryan Papenhuyzen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
This thread has degenerated into a weird menage of man buns and footballing metros. They all play for scum clubs (Papenhuizen, Gutherson & Crichton) so that must be the common denominator.
It's funny you say that cause yeah you're right about the thread but at the same time, all those blokes can and do take massive physical hits, multiple times, every time they run out which is probably more than you (or I) ever did, assuming you played.

Don't get me wrong I'm not attacking you, we both follow the best team in the league so I'd buy you a beer. I got flattened by Will Hopoate after which he asked me if I was alright after - "yeah mate" (nah) during a semi. I immediately called the trainer and faked an injury to retire at the ripe old age of 14. I did go on to have a wonderful career captaining and directing my OzTag team to consecutive titles until I got embarrassed after being approached to play reps and stopped answering the phone. Funnily enough my most successful competitive outlet was as a semi professional eSports player travelling to Singapore and seeing that sweet, sweet Chinese money so hopefully that reassures you I'm not having a dig, I'm just bloody weird and anyway, who the hell asked?

The only one I can speak on personally is Gutherson, he really is a, not the 'King' worm. Exactly how he looks every time he gets belted when the opposition flatten him putting the ball down time and time again. Played with him everywhere from school to the Kingfishers and during his first season with Doesntmatta hit me and my mate, who both knew him well with the classic "do I know you?" one Saturday at the Ivanhoe - he was standing with the intellectual giants Vai Toutai and Jacob Loko at the time so I'll cut him some slack, they clearly weren't waiting by the stalls to say hi to old friends. Unfortunately he went on to do his ACL the next game, needless to say I was shattered for him.

Bringing it back full circle good on Sonic for securing his immediate future however, **** the Storm and everything they have done and will continue to do forevermore but lets remember he's not a white collar paper shuffler, he's running at blokes who make me cross the street - he's got a fresh haircut and I ain't taking it back.

I hope you got some enjoyment out of this haha.

It's funny you say that cause yeah you're right about the thread but at the same time, all those blokes can and do take massive physical hits, multiple times, every time they run out which is probably more than you (or I) ever did, assuming you played.

Don't get me wrong I'm not attacking you, we both follow the best team in the league so I'd buy you a beer. I got flattened by Will Hopoate after which he asked me if I was alright after - "yeah mate" (nah) during a semi. I immediately called the trainer and faked an injury to retire at the ripe old age of 14. I did go on to have a wonderful career captaining and directing my OzTag team to consecutive titles until I got embarrassed after being approached to play reps and stopped answering the phone. Funnily enough my most successful competitive outlet was as a semi professional eSports player travelling to Singapore and seeing that sweet, sweet Chinese money so hopefully that reassures you I'm not having a dig, I'm just bloody weird and anyway, who the hell asked?

The only one I can speak on personally is Gutherson, he really is a, not the 'King' worm. Exactly how he looks every time he gets belted when the opposition flatten him putting the ball down time and time again. Played with him everywhere from school to the Kingfishers and during his first season with Doesntmatta hit me and my mate, who both knew him well with the classic "do I know you?" one Saturday at the Ivanhoe - he was standing with the intellectual giants Vai Toutai and Jacob Loko at the time so I'll cut him some slack, they clearly weren't waiting by the stalls to say hi to old friends. Unfortunately he went on to do his ACL the next game, needless to say I was shattered for him.

Bringing it back full circle good on Sonic for securing his immediate future however, **** the Storm and everything they have done and will continue to do forevermore but lets remember he's not a white collar paper shuffler, he's running at blokes who make me cross the street - he's got a fresh haircut and I ain't taking it back.

I hope you got some enjoyment out of this haha.
images.jpeg

You see a "fresh" haircut and I see this. All good mate. Each to their own. Well played.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12