News: Gallop: No time limit for salary cap breaches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p><span class="story-summary-bold">NRL chief David Gallop jas put clubs on notice that there was no time limit to stripping premiership points for salary cap breaches. </span></p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4084-gallop-no-time-limit-for-salary-cap-breaches.html">Read the full article</a>

How is that going to work Gallop? For starters you can give us back the 1995 Premiership from the cheating Dogs (admitted by Moore).

The only thing I can think of is that a fine would stand and any payments for a finishing position would have to be refunded. But take away a Premiership? - I don't think so!

DSM......you must love this non commital quote from Gallop:

"Gallop replied: " I can't rule anything in or out.''

He is learning :):)) thats he's been out of his depth on certain issues such as the Brett Stewart incident.

how are Saints under the salary cap?
- morris
- boyd
- hornby
- cooper
- creagh
- costigan
- weyman
- poore
- young

i'm not including Sailor, Priddis or Soward here either (i don't think they're on much, for differing reasons).

Crusher_Cleal link said:
how are Saints under the salary cap?
- morris
- boyd
- hornby
- cooper
- creagh
- costigan
- weyman
- poore
- young

i'm not including Sailor, Priddis or Soward here either (i don't think they're on much, for differing reasons).

The same way that brisbane used to have most of the QRL state of origin team playing for them when Bennett was coach.

St george players probably receive cash payments to their family from Ken Talbot  http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25748753-5006786,00.html

Retired Canterbury boss Peter "Bullfrog" Moore admitted he rorted the ARL's contract "revaluation" system to help the Dogs win the premiership in 1995. He admitted he purposely failed to register contracts belonging to Jason Smith, Jim Dymock and Dean Pay. This enabled the Dogs to breach their salary cap limit undetected and to obtain Rod Silva, who played a huge part for the Dogs late in the season.

Jatz, I just hate the guy with a passion.  He's been the real thorn in the side of the NRL for years.  Totally mediocre.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8