News: Girl at centre of bashing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
Once again you have succeeded in completely missing the point.

I think I know the problem, and I have created a little multiple choice quiz for you, i suspect I already know your answers

In this picture, the woman is attempting to look at

a) her tits
b) her ass

[img=349x400]http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/ass-reading.jpg[/img]

Good luck,
Dan

Will have to ask the missus if she could try this trick, the mind just boggles at the endless possibilities that this could create.  ;D

Dan, the negative mind can find negativity in every situation.

There are plenty of positive ways of interpreting Matai's & Choc's response in showing overt concern for a woman in significant distress.  Words like compassion, courage, selflessness. Your immediate response was to dismiss and discredit and be cynical about all possible positive interpretations of men stepping up to show concern for a woman in distress.  What drives this response? Habitual negativity? Fear and disconnection?  Derogatory feelings towards women?

The imaging of women as no more than tits and asses may up your applause count and make you look clever, and it also supports the view that you have ingrained derogatory attitudes towards women.

When Choc covered Matai's body, personally taking those blows instead of walking away, you didn't paint that action as provocation.

As the parent of three girls I would hope that all men/boys act as Choc and Matai did when one comes across women/girls in distress.

You didn't answer the quiz Rex, we obviously have you stumped

Rex link said:
Dan, the negative mind can find negativity in every situation.

There are plenty of positive ways of interpreting Matai's & Choc's response in showing overt concern for a woman in significant distress.  Words like compassion, courage, selflessness. Your immediate response was to dismiss and discredit and be cynical about all possible positive interpretations of men stepping up to show concern for a woman in distress.  What drives this response? Habitual negativity? Fear and disconnection?  Derogatory feelings towards women?

The imaging of women as no more than tits and asses may up your applause count and make you look clever, and it also supports the view that you have ingrained derogatory attitudes towards women.

When Choc covered Matai's body, personally taking those blows instead of walking away, you didn't paint that action as provocation.

Are you illiterate?

All we're saying is that Choc & Matai started it. Not that they shouldn't have. They should have and they did.

Why you insist that we're saying they should have walked away is beyond me. All we're saying is that once they involved themselves, the end result was always going to happen.

I applaud them for doing the right thing. I'm just not surprised that they got beaten up for it. Of course they did, that's the way it goes.

For fcuks sake.

Broncos' training ends in blood mouths
By Tony Bartlett From: AAP January 28

BRISBANE Broncos have opened a four-day NRL pre-season camp in northern NSW with a bruising training session that left two players needing medical attention.

Prop Nick Kenny and youngster Kurtis Lingwoodock both came to the sideline with bloody mouths during a hard run on Thursday morning at Casuarina Beach on the Tweed coast.

---
;D Wimps, we hold our training late at night on Warringah Road and we'd be happy to only get a bloodied mouth.

Duff link said:
All we're saying is that Choc & Matai started it. Not that they shouldn't have. They should have and they did.

Wasn't really directing those postings at you Duff.  But you and Dan stating as fact that Choc & Matai started it is like saying the Jews started the holocaust, that girls wearing mini skirts are asking to get raped, and that going to work without an umbrella provokes a storm. 

Despite your assertions that the bashing was certain, 99.999% of the population wouldn't react like that to what was said or done and the other .001% is the gutless minority that will manufacture any excuse to king-hit someone not looking. When we habitually worry that strangers might king-hit us - even on busy 6 lane highways - for such benign acts, then we've lost our life and replaced it with a perpetual state of fear.

Rex link said:
Wasn't really directing those postings at you Duff.  But you and Dan stating as fact that Choc & Matai started it is like saying the Jews started the holocaust, that girls wearing mini skirts are asking to get raped, and that going to work without an umbrella provokes a storm. 

We provoked the storm alright......... into a 40-0 masacre.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4