News: Neumann cut loose in Ox deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The question is Kiwi, is your best boy, Ox,  a 'one shot' player?  I don't want to rehash the 09 season, rather forget it.  But with Brett missing, surely readjustment should have been made sooner.  Anyway I don't want to restart a sad season, rather look forward to a new beginning in 2010 with a new half combo. 

True, but the question is, did the coaches instructions change. That we don't know

Got a new jersey at Peter Wynn's last week and chucked a number on the back, you may be surprised to find that the number wasn't 4 or 7

The Wheel link said:
I watched the 2008 season DVD Grand Final weekend -seriosuly there was no comaprision between OX & his efforts this season.  Couldn't put the finger on the difference - missing Bell/Beaver or Brett, forwards not going forward.  Who knows but he was a lot more decisive

I think that ox was injured for most of this year.  Groin injury I believe.

Probably should have received the Roy Bull award this year instead of Kingy. 

Cliffy has posted on MWSE that a caller on 2sm yesterday afternoon mentioned a rumour fo Orford going to the Raiders. 

There is hope yet.

I heard the same thing yesterday as well (the dude that told me probably got it from that too actually).

dsm5 hasnt been on here

think hes still washing his underwear

he would of soilled himself when he heard it

From the Tele:

Manly poised to announce the retention of Matt Orford, Williams and Robertson
By Dean Ritchie

Manly are poised to announce the retention of captain Matt Orford, as well as international wingers David Williams and Michael Roberston later this week.

Each will agree to new two-year deals. With those three signed, Manly will focus on re-signing back-rower Glenn Stewart.

Orford is actually off contract now while Williams, Robertson and Stewart end their current deals after next season.

The Daily Telegraph reported Orford has agreed to take a pay cut to remain at Brookvale.

Rising star Keiran Foran is also off contract after 2010, and Manly hope to have him re-signed as soon as possible.

Foran is seen as the long-term replacement for Orford.

"Foran is seen as the long-term replacement for Orford."

Rather he was the short term replacement.

Just because orford signed for another two years doesn't guarantee that he will play first grade. 

Hopefully Foran and hodkinson will step up this year and force him into the sunshine coast team.  Either that or they steal the photos of Des from him soon.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6