"Next Generation" memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: "Next Generation" memberships

I well remember Gary Larson.  One of the few times Norths had a game in a semi final.  Against Canberra at the SFS.  One Raider was sent off, Norths seemed set to win against a depleted side....then Larson did the usual..... and got sent off.  Raiders then on equal terms, and went on to win.  The Bears, ridiculous and hopeless at the same time.

With Larson doing a post match interview and everyone swearing it was Darren Lockyer talking. The voice equivalent of an identical twin.

Next thing Matt Seers will get a mention here. Oh **** I mentioned him.

There was a few Bears I wished played for Manly Flo and Larson are a couple of them.

Jatz Crackers link said:
With Larson doing a post match interview and everyone swearing it was Darren Lockyer talking. The voice equivalent of an identical twin.
Jatz, remember Dave Barnhill? he couldn't muster up any more than a groan, either.

Back to the "Next Generation" memberships could this be a benefit of having an ex-AFL membership guru?

That's actually awesome news, I am starting a new job where i won't be working weekends so I am going to become a member for the first time, so i'll sign my one year old daughter up as well :)

Ant80 link said:
Back to the \"Next Generation\" memberships could this be a benefit of having an ex-AFL membership guru?
Quite likely. Good marketing is all about improving the brand and making decisions that will benefit long term as well as short.

When I used to teach near Parra I used 20 free tickets given by the slimes to take students to each home game. They eventually stopped it, not realising that many of these students became adult fans who spent good money on the club, all for the cost of filling up what would have been empty seats.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4