• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If suli is out then we need to do the following.

Walker to right center
Cust or Schuster to 6
Drop Keppie guy always loses the ball
Bring in boyle
Jetski to start
Waddell to bench
Croker to start
Levi bench

Don't need to mess with defensive structures, that will just get picked apart by opposition teams.

Funa or Elliott to centre if Jorge is back.
Keppie starts
Gosiewski starts if Siro is still out.
Croker starts
Levi bench
Waddell bench
Boyle bench
Paseka bench

Would be okay with Paseka starting if he could fire up a bit more, just not convinced it will happen.

If suli is out then we need to do the following.

Walker to right center
Cust or Schuster to 6
Drop Keppie guy always loses the ball
Bring in boyle
Jetski to start
Waddell to bench
Croker to start
Levi bench
Keppie. Yeah he fuucked up his first play the ball. He was not alone with the turnover rate in the first half. After that, like last week, he pummels every fuucker that comes his way.
The rest I can understand. But Keppie is a keeper.

Don't need to mess with defensive structures, that will just get picked apart by opposition teams.

Funa or Elliott to centre if Jorge is back.
Keppie starts
Gosiewski starts if Siro is still out.
Croker starts
Levi bench
Waddell bench
Boyle bench
Paseka bench

Would be okay with Paseka starting if he could fire up a bit more, just not convinced it will happen.
Paseka wasn't a world beater but it was one of his better games, saw efforts that weren't there coming off the bench. Maybe being a starter lit a fire under him. With Marty out I'd like to see more. Croker to start for sure.

Possible fractured finger...6-8 weeks is the early prognosis
Got to get schuster in the side somewhere. Perhaps not start against the raiders but soon. If suli is out for an extend period then DW back to centre. Croker to 6 and Schuster on the bench. When Levi is spent croker and Schuster can tag team between the 6 and 9.
With no lower grades this year we need to get the kid some game time.

Keppie. Yeah he fuucked up his first play the ball. He was not alone with the turnover rate in the first half. After that, like last week, he pummels every fuucker that comes his way.
The rest I can understand. But Keppie is a keeper.

agree keppie is awesome but he does have a mistake in him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8