Next Weeks Side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Walker offered nothing today, he was crap! His future is at best as a reserve. His first touches was below Blacktown standard, NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Jetski - who are you going to drop - are you serious?

Bad enough that JT is back and they will drop Burbo? Understand but what a shame they can't drop someone else.
Walker has done well the last 2 weeks and linking well in the middle. He has played a lot of games at 5/8 for us so it only makes sense to play him there for a week. I like him as our 14 but during origin he would be the obvious selection if Schuster is still out.
Jetski is another one of these players like Croker, Parker etc that everyone bags the hell out of but he's really not that bad. He misses the occasional tackle and has an occasional error but he's nowhere near as bad as people say. People are judging him on his performances during last year and the start of this year when we were getting pumped...
I also didn't say I would pick him, I said I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a gig.... over to DES!

Didn't see much of Walker today besides the hospital pass to Marty. (which should've been a penalty to us for getting tackled before catching the ball...) I certainly wouldn't drop him for it.
Walker has done well the last 2 weeks and linking well in the middle. He has played a lot of games at 5/8 for us so it only makes sense to play him there for a week. I like him as our 14 but during origin he would be the obvious selection if Schuster is still out.
Jetski is another one of these players like Croker, Parker etc that everyone bags the hell out of but he's really not that bad. He misses the occasional tackle and has an occasional error but he's nowhere near as bad as people say. People are judging him on his performances during last year and the start of this year when we were getting pumped...
I also didn't say I would pick him, I said I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a gig.... over to DES!
I feel Gosiewski/Suli is also a key reason why we were getting pumped. Exposed Walker's limited defensive abilities at fullback because teams just broke the line there so often

Fonzarelli

Reserve Grader
Walker offered nothing today, he was crap! His future is at best as a reserve. His first touches was below Blacktown standard, NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Jetski - who are you going to drop - are you serious?

Bad enough that JT is back and they will drop Burbo? Understand but what a shame they can't drop someone else.
Not sure walker will be playing that role once jake returns, last week he was great but today i was also unimpressed. He's a center so im not sure what dessy will do with him

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
I reckon Walker is and will add a bit off the bench, but agree was a bit off today in a big win....his pass to Kapow was a shocker and in general, didn't seem to find his flow....still a handy footy player, but with at least 3 players who are certainly in the 17 to come back, is a chance of not making the team unless improves a fair bit.

Kalvin

Bencher
Schuster is available.... his mum told me.
I'm sure someone said last week they spoke to him & he said he was available for dogs game.
Surely if he isn't picked then something is going on behind the scenes (unless Des is just choosing to rest him for the back half as he's still young)?

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
I reckon Walker is and will add a bit off the bench, but agree was a bit off today in a big win....his pass to Kapow was a shocker and in general, didn't seem to find his flow....still a handy footy player, but with at least 3 players who are certainly in the 17 to come back, is a chance of not making the team unless improves a fair bit.
We have schuster, Jake and aloia to come back in. So the way I see it De Luis and Sipley (unfortunately) drop out and Lawton takes the utility role off Walker. It’s a good problem to have.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Don't know what game you were watching? Walker was our worst player today by light years. Also I might change my opinion of Jetski if he learns to pass the football.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Schuster is available.... his mum told me.
Has she told Des?
Des says that he will be back after the Canberra game at the 7:04 point of the following interview:
He also said at the 6:47 point that Jake will be available for he Canberra game if he is not picked for the Origin 3 game.

court83

Bencher
Got a feeling we may have DCE available..
Captained Qld to a series loss with 76-6 points diff.
I love the bloke but seems Qld fans and media Want his head for this.. poor bloke most likely will be the scapegoat. Can't see him playing rep again (Cleary will take his Aus 7 if not injured)

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
I love the bloke but seems Qld fans and media Want his head for this.. poor bloke most likely will be the scapegoat. Can't see him playing rep again (Cleary will take his Aus 7 if not injured)
There is no chance in hell dce will be dropped from Qld. Not this series at least.

Garrick
Saab
Harper
Parker
Tippytoes
Foz
Lawton
Jake
Kelpie
Guac
Tent
Frog
Kapow

Walker
De Luis
Sippers
Burbo

If Shoo plays:
Lawton 2RF
Kelpie to bench
Burbo out.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Cherry will finally have some class around him come SOO3. Ponga being the biggest inclusion. Then you’ve got AJ Brimson back after a cracking game against the Raiders today. Reed Mahoney will be available. And pretty boy Reece Walsh, is a 50/50 chance . Cleary and Luai are out for the Blues.Massive loss.
‘With some decent class around him(Cherry), I wouldn’t be surprised if he leads the Maroons to either a win, or at least a close contest.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16