Ninja Cat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Flip link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178447.msg197224#msg197224 date=1221617451]
Shoot it.....Shoot it!

:O

I love cats. I got two of em.
[/quote]

Kick them....kick them.

I have a cat, well Leanne has a cat that lives with us, all it does is btich and moan for food and get in fights with other neighborhood cats which makes the dogs go ballistic and chase everthing

I jsut dont see the piont in a cat, especially an outdoor cat.

Velvet comes around when she wants food and whinges and complains until she get some, but once she has eaten she wont have a bar of anyone, she just goes to sleep in a cupboard or buggers off to catch mice and insects to torture me with.

Dogs....that is where I am at, loyal and dont bitch and moan for their food, they eat when they get fed and for the most part do as they are told

My cats don't go outside. Before I got them i witnessed a neigbour swerve almost onto my front lawn to hit another neigbours cat. Didn't get it but I wasn't about to take the risk.

hmm yeah, not sure why Leanne let the cat go out originally, inside cats at least are somewhat friendly.

Velvet would be a good cat if she were an indoor cat, but overall I just prefer dogs these days. I like the company my dogs offer and the ability to take them out for walks when I am bored

The Gronk link said:
judging by the gayness of your dogs I dont want to know anything about the kind of company they offer!!

Mate next to you a poodle would look tough and Manly

Dan link said:
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=178447.msg197265#msg197265 date=1221633548]
judging by the gayness of your dogs I dont want to know anything about the kind of company they offer!!

Mate next to you a poodle would look tough and Manly
[/quote]

never a truer word spoken

I have a dog and the mrs has a cat. Dan is spot on about the loyalty and friendliness that comes with a dog, however for pure entertainment the cat wins hands down. Cats do some funny **** at times.

clontaago link said:
I have a dog and the mrs has a cat. Dan is spot on about the loyalty and friendliness that comes with a dog, however for pure entertainment the cat wins hands down. Cats do some funny S**t at times.

Depends on how stoned you are really.

The best trick our cat does is goes away, I love it, best trick ever!

Daisy the puppy of our dogs, is probably the funniest dog I have ever seen, she is seriously crazy and does some crazy and bizarre crap.
Dobby thinks he is a cat and sleeps on the top of the lounge, and falls down the back of it at least once a week

How's the ad at the top of the page.

Ninja Training
Become quicker, faster and tougher.
Ninja Training Secrets

To be honest Im over dogs.
I have 4 including a 12 month old Great Dane , and the bastard chews everything. Ripped every piece of clothing off the line , including the socks. ???
Boxer pup chews at the fence when visitors come . Yell at the fox-Russell and he rolls over and pisses himself , and the old boxer sits at the door , and whines , and whines , and bitches and moans.
The python is my favourite pet. Fed once a fortnight. Also fun to answer the door to Bible bashers with it in my hands. Sure , ill look at your pamphlet , just hold Monty please.

earl link said:
To be honest Im over dogs.
I have 4 including a 12 month old Great Dane , and the bastard chews everything. Ripped every piece of clothing off the line , including the socks. ???
Boxer pup chews at the fence when visitors come . Yell at the fox-Russell and he rolls over and pisses himself , and the old boxer sits at the door , and whines , and whines , and bitches and moans.
The python is my favourite pet. Fed once a fortnight. Also fun to answer the door to Bible bashers with it in my hands. Sure , ill look at your pamphlet , just hold Monty please.

The great Dane, must have a towel or blanket for bedding! You should change that ASAP and give it a heshen bag for bedding, then they don't see everything on the line as theirs
(Big effing dog, no way I would want one, needs too much space and exercise)

- Fox/Russel cross......I dont like Terriers, they have serious mental problems in my view

- Staffy - Needs more exercise, get the thing a treadmill and run the crap out of it till it almost collapses, it will change it's personality completely

- The boxer is the same thing, wants to get out and run, boxers are one of the dumbest breeds though, but give it plenty of running and it will change it's behaviour.

As for the Foxy pissing, it is a submissive dog, but there is nothing you can do about it depending on it's age, it likely learned to fear you

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8