No more qld manly events for me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WAMF link said:
Cliffy, I have no issue with you mate. I do have an issue with the way you've gone about publicising your disagreement but I do respect that is your prerogative.

Ah Jatz, funny that is. Funny because they don't come any cheaper than you. You can put whatever spin you like on this but I know that as soon as MWSE started charging to be a member, in other words, when it was time to front up with the cash and you had to pay a small amount of money to support the club you leached off prior, you were outa there.
I will listen to you when you talk about cheap and change though as you are the undisputed king of this department.

Now what spin would that be dickhead ? You mention so called cheap talk of others & there you were with mouth open, dribbling.

I dont post over there because of sh!t for brained, big mouthed, bores like you. It has nothing to do with money but its comical that your pea brain ycan come up with that & sprout thats the reason.

FMD you are thick.

8)

Oh that's right, I forgot it's ok to swear away on your personal attacks here. Thanks for the reminder.
Jatz, you are a true f$ckwitt and on behalf of everyone over at MWSE, go F$ck yourself Mr faiweather.

WAMF link said:
Oh that's right, I forgot it's ok to swear away on your personal attacks here. Thanks for the reminder.
Jatz, you are a true f$ckwitt and on behalf of everyone over at MWSE, go F$ck yourself Mr faiweather.

Forgetting the personal content of your post above because I don't care about that at all, I was intrigued by the fact your speaking on behalf of everyone at MWSE - Can I ask who gave you the right to speak in behalf of a whole group of people with very varied opinions and do you check with them all before you make your comments???

I only ask because one day in the future I may feel the need to make a wild accusation or personal attack having that ability might come in handy for me also.

I have no intention of entering into an argument between two people, both of whom I know well BUT I do want to say that this thread should NOT put you off heading our way at some stage. It's a fact that our "QLD Events" are still something very special. The growth in numbers in the last three years has been amazing...from a very small base in 2006 we now have hundreds and hundreds attending functions, pre game get togethers, sitting together at games and singing and chanting together.

I am not sure if we'll get any games in 2010 (I hope so) but if we do start saving now, you won't regret the road trip!!

The support that Manly gets up North is excellent.  Commentators said that it was like a Brookvale home game there were so many Manly fans at Skilled.  I don't think the outcome should deter fans from travelling.  The outcome of the game was really all about the poor finishing to our sets, and North of any border can't be blamed for that.  Look closer to home.  And really Cliffy, you're such an angry guy, demonstrated though your posts, that someone having a go at you?  probably warranted. 

Show some backbone cliffy and keep on turning up. 

The worst he can do is punch you in the head and then you can go and visit him in Boggo Road remand centre while he waits for the assult charge to be heard. 

Better still give him one of your pizzas as a peace offering next time.  That will fix him.

WAMF link said:
Talk is very cheap guys. I would put my house on a fired up Spook against ANY of you lot to be honest but that's not the point here.
  A bit like waving a red rag to a bull for some of the characters in here. 

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I enjoyed sitting at Brookie pretty much anonymously for once last weekend.

People crack me up sometimes, you could make a book from all the ****ing ridiculous drama that goes on between varying factions of the sites and supporter groups. One of the main reasons I tend to visit games with a few friends and my Dad, rather than with a massive group.

The simple fact is more people increases your chance of running into more dickheads.

Why people get so worked up about all this **** I do not know.

What I do know, is that since moving to Queensland I have become about 1000 times more relaxed about everything and I can tell you one of the last things on my list, ranking somewhere around having my testicles cut off, is physically threatening anyone about football, or even getting in the position that I would be that worked up about it.

People need to get a grip, and Cliffy I don't know the full story but know you can get fired up a lot, lets be real, you cant be 100% blameless in all this, but I would take the approach of "Who gives a ****" and get on with it. There are a lot of other things in life to keep you occupied, besides firing up and fighting over factions of ownership in a footy team. The footy is far more enjoyable when you just watch it and don't involve yourself in the inner workings of the club. As much as we all like to think we have a say we don't, just relax and get on with it.

WAMF link said:

Yes  :D. Thats the hero d!ckhead I remember you as from over there.

WAMF, What sort of knob takes it on themselves to speak for an entire forum, 90% of whom they've never met?

My comments earlier in this thread weren't directed at anyone in particular guys - it was a general statement about someone who would threaten violence against someone else on a forum, so if your reading this DJ Spook, that wasn't directed at you dude - no harm intended (I obviously don't know the story - I thought Cliffy was plain attacked for having a view).

Man do we need a few wins on the park. For more reasons than just footy. Hehehehehe....

WAMF - I post at MSE mate. I like you as a poster over there, and speaking for myself, Jatz is a pretty cool dude as well.

Lets all get a long chaps. It's actually much more fun that way.

Beers, Footy, more beers. Life should be good.

Ryan link said:
My comments earlier in this thread weren't directed at anyone in particular guys - it was a general statement about someone who would threaten violence against someone else on a forum, so if your reading this DJ Spook, that wasn't directed at you dude - no harm intended (I obviously don't know the story - I thought Cliffy was plain attacked for having a view).

Man do we need a few wins on the park. For more reasons than just footy. Hehehehehe....

WAMF - I post at MSE mate. I like you as a poster over there, and speaking for myself, Jatz is a pretty cool dude as well.

Lets all get a long chaps. It's actually much more fun that way.

Beers, Footy, more beers. Life should be good.

Here's to swimming, with bow-legged women!

hahahahaa

Matabele link said:
WAMF, What sort of knob takes it on themselves to speak for an entire forum, 90% of whom they've never met?
For an intelligent guy Matta, you stun me at times.
Have a read of the turkey Crackers response on why he doesn't post on the MWSE forum, then read my reply again. In fact, why don't you go a step further and see that Turkey crackers had a shot at me first. The thread had nothing to do with me and he still took a shot. Grow a backbone you lot.

Matabele link said:

Matabele, you have always been brain damaged.  You are not fit to hold WAMF's handbag.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4