No negatives

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Technical Coach said:
Sick of all the comments off the back of commentators recently proclaiming "the best backline in the game" been said way too often this last 6 weeks against weak opposition.

Goes to show it is not always about having the best players but the best team and structures which is a positive in my eyes offers all teams hope.

Just out of curiosity - who do you say is the best backline? No commentator/big league/RLW bias

Bragging rights was all that was up for grabs tonight . Rolling the golden boys would have been great , but in the grand scheme of things nothing has changed . We will probably meet them in the first week of the semis , and that is where it really matters . Great game from both sides tonight .

voicefromthehill said:
Technical Coach said:
Sick of all the comments off the back of commentators recently proclaiming "the best backline in the game" been said way too often this last 6 weeks against weak opposition.

Goes to show it is not always about having the best players but the best team and structures which is a positive in my eyes offers all teams hope.

Just out of curiosity - who do you say is the best backline? No commentator/big league/RLW bias

By name and ability or structures

compare it the melbourne players, apart from the top 3, you wouldn;t want many others, and many leave the club and become 2nd rate players that they were before they went there.

It's melbournes structure that makes them all so good.

So there is some merit in TC's answer....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4