No one likes us T shirt update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Hi All, Have just placed an order for more than 70 shirts so thanks all who responded and supported this initiative.
The shirts should be ready by around Thursday so will update you then.

If you would still like to order a shirt please see the link at the top right of this page for details.

The next order will be placed next Monday so if your order is submitted by Saturday lunchtime the shirts should be ready for collection/mailout before the Storm (BOOOOOO!) game

Cheers
Vid

Saw you in the shirt at yesterdays game.....they look gay. Just joking, looked good and seemed like you were drumming up a bit of business.

Yep, the shirt got its first airing yesterday at the game (Before it turned Baltic!!) and quite a rew people remarked that they liked them.

I gave my details to a few people who were interested in them so that was encouraging.
Vid 

Nah mate re the kids - all proceeds will go to the Brooky development fund.
Mind you the amount of work that has been involved I would have been better off just donating the cash and saving a heap of time LOL
Shirts cost me $11 (incl GST) and the express post bag for 1 shirt costs $7.70 and a bag for 2 or 3 shirts costs $10.90 according to the nice lady at the Manly Post Office so $10 margin on the shirts and a couple of cents on the posting minus the cost of some sticky printing labels so should hopefully be able to donate a resonable amount (my target is $1,000 and am about $670 ish towards it)
Cheers
Vid

No worries EP.
Now that the first order of the shirts has been placed I'll need to concentrate on mailing them and getting them to the people who have ordered them.

I'll place another order next Monday and then do them weekly up and 'til just after the Grand Final (Assuming we get there and assuming people still want them) and then stop.

By that stage Vid you might have raised enough to build a Grandstand behind the hill.

Thanks mate, looking forward to getting it in the mail soon.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8