Noel Crusher Cleal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do you people really think the staff and players would be unhappy working with Geoff Toovey as coach?

no, but will some of the coaching staff, Cleal and some players feel Des's hate towards the board and maybe follow him, or look for new opportunities? Time will tell...

Des should be building his own coaching staff, not ripping out manly's.

I'm not happy with our board but the fact is Des has left because of money and no other reason he can talk s**t about challenges all day but he left pure and simply for cash and not just cash in his pocket but cash for Jnr players etc and the reason I know this is because if he really just wanted a challenge he wouldnt have done all this less than a week after a Grand Final. Greenburg gave him a deadline and turned the screws Hasler was his puppet for the week cause he dangled a massive cheque in front of him. This is out of character for Des and that is because he is not used to being controlled by money. If he wanted a challenge go and help Cronulla thats a bloody challenge. Taking over a club on thousands of dollars and having millions to spend on your roster and support staff that is not a challenge that is down right greedy.

Thanks for leaving us in a pile of s**t Des and Zorba you can officially go F*** yourselves you are both dead to me. You especially Zorba you fat sook you couldnt wait to stick the boot in. Im sure your nephew is proud of you and thankful for leaving him in the s**t too you c**k.

I heard Greenburg on the radio and he said they first approached DES in July! The boards had 3 months to get the deal done and still f**** it!
Hats off to you boys a f** up like that would take some doing. Job well done.

Thus the reason why Bennett is still the benchmark. When Bennett moves he takes himself and a couple of players, no coaching staff, no recruiters. Its himself and a couple of players that a loyal to him. If Des wants a challenge he should go on his own and work with what he gets.

After all, he always preferred Dogkinson over DCE.

The Manly coach will take his entire support staff, including Noel Cleal and football operations manager Steve Gigg, to Belmore, leaving the Sea Eagles in dire straits;

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sack-des-hasler-now-say-canterbury-bulldogs/story-e6frexnr-1226161909821

Cleal gone

* The Manly coach will take his entire support staff, including Noel Cleal and football operations manager Steve Gigg, to Belmore, leaving the Sea Eagles in dire straits;

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sack-des-hasler-now-say-canterbury-bulldogs/story-e6frexnr-1226161909821

****, we have been torn apart.

Shows how much Des really cares for Manly.....him leaving is one thing but why take everyone with him :( We have finally rebuilt from the Northern Eagles fiasco, and now we are at rock bottom again!

Cross fingers that we are strong enough to overcome this and not have these so called owners just say nope, dont bother its not worth it.

I am actually getting a tad worried now!

FFS give us some good news!

RE: Cleal gone

Ceagle said:
* The Manly coach will take his entire support staff, including Noel Cleal and football operations manager Steve Gigg, to Belmore, leaving the Sea Eagles in dire straits;

f**k, we have been torn apart.
Is some sort of vendetta being played out here?.... and who is at fault, Des, the board , the media, the NRL? Seems to be a concerted effort to destroy this club. The ENTIRE coaching staff leaving and going to another club. Has that EVER happened before? Bad news followed by more bad news. Questions need to be asked but who's got the answers?

Des has also requested that he be able to take all the Manly fans as well, cause the dogs fans are scum. Apparently all our 2012 memberships will be transferred to blue and white for the 2013 season, and we'll get a free bulldog to take home. Exciting times.:p

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Maybe we as fans can start doing the scouting for talented kids Australia wide and tip the Sea Eagles off ?
I'm tipping my son Kade to be a future Seaeagle star BE but the problem is he is only 9 atm haha. Good news, - maroon & white blood is pumping from head to toe!! ;)

conanu said:
I'm not happy with our board but the fact is Des has left because of money and no other reason he can talk s**t about challenges all day but he left pure and simply for cash and not just cash in his pocket but cash for Jnr players etc and the reason I know this is because if he really just wanted a challenge he wouldnt have done all this less than a week after a Grand Final. Greenburg gave him a deadline and turned the screws Hasler was his puppet for the week cause he dangled a massive cheque in front of him. This is out of character for Des and that is because he is not used to being controlled by money. If he wanted a challenge go and help Cronulla thats a bloody challenge. Taking over a club on thousands of dollars and having millions to spend on your roster and support staff that is not a challenge that is down right greedy.

Thanks for leaving us in a pile of s**t Des and Zorba you can officially go F*** yourselves you are both dead to me. You especially Zorba you fat sook you couldnt wait to stick the boot in. Im sure your nephew is proud of you and thankful for leaving him in the s**t too you c**k.

I may be wrong though im sure ive read that he was offered more money to stay at Manly in the end, though it came down to issues with the current board. More of a worry loosing Crusher..

This thread is called Noel Crusher Cleal and here's the thing. It's all well and good for DES to say he's staying next year but what on earth would a recruitment manager who is heading to another club in a year's time be doing to earn his money with us? Anyone?

Ryan said:
Foran, T Williams, DCE are a few.
If Crusher goes, Lyon, and a few others as well.
I heard a while back that Jamie Lyon will be heading off to the UK when his contact was up. I heard saint hellens but this was last season.

Probably idle chatter but he has played there before and is coming to the last quarter of his career.

Blowfly said:
Have I missed something? Is it confirmed that Crusher will be going too? I'm yet to see anything but speculation & assumption!

Quoted in both papers today he is going but wait and see

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4