Non-Manly Games [Round 11, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is it me or did the great Jonathan Thurston just put a shoulder charge on Jordan Kahu?

He hit him with his shoulder and did not at any stage use his arms. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a shoulder charge?

I think you actually need shoulders to be penalised for that...

While I do find that funny, its $hits me to tears when you see players like Thurston get away with things like that yet if someone like Skivy did that exact same thing tomorrow night against the Sharks it would be on report quicker than you could blink.

Is it me or did the great Jonathan Thurston just put a shoulder charge on Jordan Kahu?

He hit him with his shoulder and did not at any stage use his arms. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a shoulder charge?

Remember he's part of the " chosen ones", who can do no wrong and are treated with respect by the refs, all other players ( especially Manly ones ) are " fair game".

Ha, even the Premiers are having trouble with the Donkeys tonight, maybe our 30-6 wasn't so bad after all!

So after almost 70 minutes of this Donkeys vs Cows game, we have had only 4 penalties a piece thus far......very interesting.......!

jeez the Broncos ran out of juice after putting everything in last week

bet thurston wont miss a game due to his "what a tough man" injury.

looked like a big of grass rash and he was close to crying

I have serious "attack envy" when watching the Cowboys in games like this. When it has to be done they just look like they're going to score.
I can remember that feeling with our boys not that long ago.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6