Non-Manly Games [Round 12, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the Tigpies win this.....will Bennett moan about Brisbane's Origin draw?

Even though a Brisbane win would be better for Manly, the Matt Ballin factor and that my dad was a life long Balmain fan (and that I hate the Donkeys) has me cheering here for the Tigpies.

So much for a no brainer donkey's win......lol........! There were some no brainers alright, Hunt and Blair.........!!

Even though I tipped the donkey's and it would have been better for us on the ladder for the donkey's to win..........!

............Sucked in to the donkey's and their smug coach Bennett.............

That was good to watch, not supreme quality technically but entertaining footy.
Balin looked good mostly which was some icing on the cake that was bongos loss.

They just showed another replay of the Maranta 'try'.

No way in hell was he onside. Even Usain Bolt with a running start would have been hard pressed to get there in time to catch it on the full if he was onside. And Maranta is no Bolt.

You know what? Tonight showed me why Matt Ballin is better than Robbie Farah.

Farah tries to take over games and doesn't let Moses and Brooks do their jobs properly. Tonight Matty did what he always did here at Manly, he let them play and it showed. They were clearly better than Hunt and Milford.

You know what? Tonight showed me why Matt Ballin is better than Robbie Farah.

Farah tries to take over games and doesn't let Moses and Brooks do their jobs properly. Tonight Matty did what he always did here at Manly, he let them play and it showed. They were clearly better than Hunt and Milford.

West tigers are a better side without Farah.

13254407_549514521917461_859836473298088526_n.jpg

IMO we should never have let Ballin go.....he is a work horse and well just an all round quality player and Manly man. :(

And to other news........'Hunt is missing, yet again'........maybe they could have a back page with that headline in the daily toilet paper. We have another example tonight that shows Chez ****s on Hunt and Milford. They are average at best and have nothing without some decent forwards creating room for them.

But wait for it, the commentators might tell you otherwise...........morons...!

Hunt and Milford were pehetic tonight.

Parramatta fullback Michael Gordon could be on the move to the Sydney Roosters as early as next week to free up further salary cap space so the Eels can retain star playmaker Corey Norman.

In what shapes as a double blow for Parramatta, Canberra-bound Junior Paulo appears to have played his last game for the club with the barnstorming prop likely to be a late scratching against Newcastle on Monday.

And in an extension to the mid-season game of musical chairs, Paulo’s pending signing by the Raiders could see Newcastle pick up rising forward Mitchell Barnett, while young Roosters centre Brendan Elliot could also find himself on the move to the Knights if Gordon’s release is granted.

Read more at http://www.zerotackle.com/gordon-could-join-sydney-roosters-22076/#91dck0kTsHlvoiUz.99

Big test for the Capras this week. Up against an in form Wynnum Manly at Kougari Oval, tonight at 6pm. Go the Capras!!

West tigers are a better side without Farah.

They don't need him. A lot are thinking the same thing at the Wests Tigers forums. This is a pretty popular thread there at the moment:
Ballin is like a great bass player
He knows his ONLY job is to makes everyone else look good - and he does it well.
Great service out of dummy half, good talker, keeps everyone tight - and has really good hands and timing.

Wests Tigers in 2016:
With Farah -1 win 6 losses
No Farah - 4 wins, 1 loss

...coincidence?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8