Non-Manly Games [Round 15, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was a boring match.

I was hoping that Souffs player was going to put one on Norman's chin.

How quick is Bevan French ? He shot down that sideline like a dodgy curry coming out of an unsuspecting tourist.

Souffs are awful. Maybe even worse than us.

I caught about 2 minutes of it just as rabs and sterlo were blowing their loads over the great dalai - I think rabs exact words were "brad Arthur you are magnificent" - that was enough for me.

If Nein had its way, the Dalai would win the Dally M Coach of the Year.....

Horsehead sent a Warriors player off for a professional foul in the first half.
Since then, Friend and Evans have been laying all over them, but no binning :banghead:

The Warriors vs Chooks game was looking like the first tryless game in 23 years until Shaun Johnson finally ran the ball and scored in the 66th minute.

Steve Matai was sin binned against the Warriors earlier this year for less than what the Chooks players did.....

The Warriors vs Chooks game was looking like the first tryless game in 23 years until Shaun Johnson finally ran the ball and scored in the 66th minute.

Steve Matai was sin binned against the Warriors earlier this year for less than what the Chooks players did.....

Roosters scored as well!

Both Easts and the Worriers looked much better than we have this season. Easts had almost as many NZers in their team as the other mob. Two very big packs that show us how far our forwards are off the pace. And to think we paid big money for Mr Plod for the next three seasons when there were 5-6 better, cheaper, options playing in that match.

Watched some of chooks/warriors. Saw at one stage it was something like 11-2 to the warriors in the penalties. To anyone that watched, was this justified?
A count like that certainly gives a team a leg up.

Watched some of chooks/warriors. Saw at one stage it was something like 11-2 to the warriors in the penalties. To anyone that watched, was this justified?
A count like that certainly gives a team a leg up.

I thought it was mostly justified, but then I was backing the Warriors! Wifey thinks Easts could have got a couple more particularly late in the game when they had some momentum.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8