Non-Manly Games [Round 16, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/nrl-great-greg-pierce-dies-aged-66-20160625-gprpwy.html

RIP Greg Pierce - Sharks and Roos Captain in the 70s.:angel:

Remember him as a great player, who was later diagnosed with a truly horrific disease a way back.

66 years old, hope the Sharkies win it for him in 2016 :nod:
Sad to here my dad and his dad were best mates back in the day. Greg's father Ritchie was also a touch judge in the lowere grades in the 70's. Our families used to drive down to Thirroul one Sunday per month in summer times for family picnics but I was too young to remember Greg and by the time I got older he was playing for the Sharks

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/nrl-great-greg-pierce-dies-aged-66-20160625-gprpwy.html

RIP Greg Pierce - Sharks and Roos Captain in the 70s.:angel:

Remember him as a great player, who was later diagnosed with a truly horrific disease a way back.

66 years old, hope the Sharkies win it for him in 2016 :nod:
Yes very well said. An absolute great who was one of our most respected rivals along with another great shark in Steve Rogers. Fitting win by the sharkies in his honour tonight.
Vale Greg Pierce.

The only thing wrong with Rogers is that he didn't play for us
Just an unbelievable player. One of the best step and accelerate in the history of the game. I only saw him get shortened up , legally, once. Our very own Wombat Eadie in the Saturday grand final in 78, just smashed him. And luckily too or he would have been under the posts.

Just an unbelievable player. One of the best step and accelerate in the history of the game. I only saw him get shortened up , legally, once. Our very own Wombat Eadie in the Saturday grand final in 78, just smashed him. And luckily too or he would have been under the posts.
Yeah great great player, should be an immortal instead of that Johns bloke never won a comp unfortunately, although when he played for Saints they got ripped by a ref the worst I have ever seen when Kevin Roberts marched Parra down the field in the 1986 final in the lastn2 minutes. I reckon Saints would have beaten Canterbury in that GF

Yeah great great player, should be an immortal instead of that Johns bloke never won a comp unfortunately, although when he played for Saints they got ripped by a ref the worst I have ever seen when Kevin Roberts marched Parra down the field in the 1986 final in the lastn2 minutes. I reckon Saints would have beaten Canterbury in that GF
Funny, they don't bring those things up when they are sooking about Hartley.

And Brisbane fans are blowing up on social media about how bad their draw is during Origin time......

Boo hoo Donkeys. Try copping Manly's 2016 draw rather having to play just about every Friday night.

that's made my weekend so far,donkies thrashings by Sydney teams are always fun for me,but the three faced queeeenslaaaanders will just switch to their other two teams and pretend it didn't happen,i will still give them a bit of stick though:rofl:

And Brisbane fans are blowing up on social media about how bad their draw is during Origin time......

Boo hoo Donkeys. Try copping Manly's 2016 draw rather having to play just about every Friday night.
Hohohahaha if I just lost my last dollar I'd still be cackling after hearing that.

Melbourne - 26
Tigpies - 0

Half time at AAMI Park. Yes the Tigpies have been that poor though to be fair it should 'only' be 20-0 because Tohu Harris scored off a blatant forward pass that the bunker was powerless to overturn.

Marika Koroibete is having a field day. So far he's run for 222 metres. No one else has even cracked 100 yet. Storm prop Jordan McLean is the closest with 98 metres.

Woods is the only Tigpies starter who has not yet missed a tackle. Moses has missed 4....one more than Melbourne.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6