Non Manly Games [Round 2,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was a very scrappy game with 27k Fans in an 85k Stadium. JWH never learns and will be having a holiday again this year.

Reynolds stint in the head bin totally disjointed the Rabbids. Hope Manly took note.
Gifty's passing was goid but he didn't stand out as much as I thought he would have
@:cool:

I was surprised at the lack of structure from the Rorters. They had a full Team but Pearce's kicking seemed flaky. Jennings seems to be their best.

So did everyone bar up and blow a load because it was the game everyone wanted to see today ? Rugby league's shining show piece. Media darlings, the golden clubs. Fuuuucckkkkk off media and Nrl who gave a s**t. Smith and Greenturds grand major stadium plan and there were 55000 empty seats. Morons.
Was a cracking game to watch. Both sides were very good. Massive mobile packs and top class backs.
Enjoyed watching it.

Agree Jerry. Cracking game by two teams who are head and shoulders above the rest if injuries don't play a part.Other than the Panthers or maybe Dogs if the top two lose some players, they have it to themselves this year.

Agree Jerry. Cracking game by two teams who are head and shoulders above the rest if injuries don't play a part.Other than the Panthers or maybe Dogs if the top two lose some players, they have it to themselves this year.
We wouldn't get even remotely close to either side!!

And what a crap game it was. I actually forgot george rose was at the saints.

benji must miss his old club....that would explain the 20 missed passes he threw.

I think it may be a long season for the saints. They were'premier contenders' after round three last year....after they had won all three games.

Widdop is who we should go after, he is totally wasted at the Aints and has a great kicking game to boot @:cool:
Must also have a lot of the Bellamy plays locked away in his head and unable to execute them due to the Players around him (Lesson to Foz and Chez for 2016 )

I thought it would be mentioned somewhere....But in what has been regarded as the biggest example of irony in the world's history.....Cam Smith has come out and complained about the knights tactics v JT.

That's right, captain of the storm.....proponents of the chicken wing, grapple, crusher, and basically everything bad that has defaced rugby league is saying that targeting another player is bad.

What about the 2007 GF assault on Snake?:mad:
2014 AAMI Park he pummeled Matty's face when he was tackled :punch:

Cam's in Foz's level of hypochrasy@:mad:

Agree Jerry. Cracking game by two teams who are head and shoulders above the rest if injuries don't play a part.

Just heard on the injury front - Sutton out with a suspected broken jaw, maybe 4-6 weeks.

That might make them better.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8