Non-Manly Games [Round 22, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Scumos
1) Everyone with the ball runs straight at the line at full speed - creates holes on either side
2)All support players are deep, in case the ball runner pulls up or loops
around
3) The ball movement stretches the D one side, then Cronk or sCam kick to the empty wing thats left

Manly
1) Manly mainly take merely a step then look to offload - easy to chew up tackles
2) Manly support players are level with the ball carrier, thereby preventing a pass. Chez is especially stranded as he has a knack if pivoting, which his support players constantly overrun as they were too flat in support
3) Manly rarely manage to change their direction of attack in losing games. Yet in games they win, you can see the zig zag so often

Just lets get back to basics and the wins are attainable :happy:
Even there less known players come in and do such a good job. No real weak players on their squad. Stimpson and Scott have come in and look great. There bench forwards are better than most of our starters

Which fullback? I must have missed that.

Don't know if you're trying to be funny or not :think: hehehe

Last year Phillips put a rant up on Facebook about the state of refereeing in the NRL, and IIRC it wasn't received at all well by Archer.

Phillips basically confirmed what most already know. Yes there are tip sheets. Yes there are KPI's they have to try and meet. But his biggest beef seemed to be the fact that anything controversial that happened in the Thursday or Friday night games would usually result in the referee's suddenly focusing on that for the rest of the round putting the teams that played later at a disadvantage. He basically said that what they police usually changes not only from round to round but in the middle of the round. He eventually got jack of it all and quit.

Even there less known players come in and do such a good job. No real weak players on their squad. Stimpson and Scott have come in and look great. There bench forwards are better than most of our starters
Totally agree. They have none of this crap ....
Keep them in the team because they are ex NZ internationals or they are ex under 20 players with potential .
The Storm have players that all perform on their merits
Potential-means-nothing-if-you-dont-do-anything-with-it.jpg

Stop watching the dragons v souths game with 10 mins to go. lol @ me!

12-0 to the knights so far!

Will Paul green be fined 10k for his post match comments?

Stop watching the dragons v souths game with 10 mins to go. lol @ me!

12-0 to the knights so far!

Will Paul green be fined 10k for his post match comments?
definitely. The refs are getting so bad now coaches are risking a 10k fine just for speaking the truth ffs and nothing changes. I guess green didn't watch the 2013 gf or the panthers game this year 14-4 lol he knows nothing all he had was a little taste of what manly cops all year every year since....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8