Non-Manly Games [Round 22, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Parra look like a top 4 side. Really improved over the last few weeks. Moses has added another dimension to their attack to give them arguably the best attacking halves in the comp. They have a great pack and bench players too and defensively very good. Hate to say it but they would smoke manly with our current side and current form

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
As much as I hate Dezzie, the Dogs squad is petty crap!!

And their so called "stars" are well over-rated! (e.g. Morris brothers, Reynolds)

Look at the 17 today, how many of them would you want at Manly next year???

Klemmer...........

Struggling after that!!

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Moses Mybe, an extremely average nrl level player, who somehow gets talked up after doing nothing week after week, he is extremely ordinary and I don't know how Kevin Walters kept a straight face when mentioning his name around Origin selection

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member

And their so called "stars" are well over-rated! (e.g. Morris brothers, Reynolds)

Klemmer...........

Struggling after that!!

Agree that their squad outside the pack is pretty ordinary

How many would I want at Manly ? Klemmer, Graham, Jackson, Hopoate, Kasiano is a fair start

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
**** the dogs are appalling!!! Hahaha, the worst side I've seen in attack in my lifetime. Defensively they are good, although even that tonight has the wooden spoon written all over it. They need a manly style rebuild, take out a good 21 or so players

Wests Maggies from the 90's say hello.

Simonmyers11

First Grader

Would

Klemmer...........

Struggling after that!!

Would love jackson. 80 min player who always has a good game and probably the best defensive forward with Gillette in the game. The rest are poo. Even klemmer

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Klemmer yes.
Jackson no.
Jackson no?? Wtf
Mate just what we need in our side
We have enough attacking flair but too many weak defenders that are a liability. Jake and jackson in the backrow would be two 80 min workhorses and shore up any holes. Get through plenty of hit ups too with no errors

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Jackson no?? Wtf
Mate just what we need in our side
We have enough attacking flair but too many weak defenders that are a liability. Jake and jackson in the backrow would be two 80 min workhorses and shore up any holes. Get through plenty of hit ups too with no errors

He isnt worth what we would have to pay imo.
$$$$

Eagleheart

Bencher
The worms are cheating mongrels.

With the kick on the last around the 65 minute or thereabouts, Hopoate caught the ball but fell back into his own goal. Directly because a worm player pushed a dog player over that affected Hoppa being able to stay in the field of play.

Incredibly sneaky and a cheating scum move and the refs do nothing.

D

Deleted member 26876

18-10 win for the pathetic, insignificant, overrated eels over the boring, worthless, miserable, slow and woeful bulldogs
C'mon dogs make me the tippping genius. 18-4, three minutes to go

Prove me to be a psychic!

HoldenV8

Journey Man
That kick from Moses there that ended up with a goal line drop out.....that is exactly the reason why I hate seeing fullbacks packing in at lock in a scrum.

I'm surprised more teams don't use that tactic because it got doesn't-matta a very cheap 60 metres and it resulted in 2 points after a goal line dropout offside penalty.

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14
12 6 6 -39 14