Non-Manly Games [Round 22, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Addo-Carr with a Wolfman like try.

But I 100% agree with Gould. That should have been a penalty for Morgan being offside. BIG stuff up by the refs on that one, though the Scum did end up with the ball as they should have it was still a stuff up from Klein.

Charity shield has made my weekend

I still hate souffs
As do i, but I was nearly screaming when they scored to level things up with 4min to go, really stunned me that game. Special finish, although Graham Hughes stayed a little too calm. Want him to be a regular again though, a real good commentator.

The worry is how fkd up are the Goons and yet they flogged us by 30. By that measurement we won't win another game this year.

The worry is how fkd up are the Goons and yet they flogged us by 30. By that measurement we won't win another game this year.

They got up for us and have been flat since.
Much like us since we played Cronulla.

I'm hoping it's one of those unexplainable things, Mick. The Goons flogged us TWICE this year. Against every other team they look woeful, but for some reason we make them look like a team of superstars. Great opportunity for us this weekend.

Actually means something.... Even if we lose we remain 2 points in front of dragons. A great lead with 4 round to go.
Win and were 4.

So yeah, means something.

You're so right!

Being IN the 8 after this weekend was critical!!

Its then all in our own hands and the last 4 games are all winnable.

Tigers
Bulldogs
Warriors
Panthers

4 teams out the 8 so if we cant beat them, we don't deserve a spot!!

See Melb tonight....they may win, but look like sht so far...
It is impossible to be up all game, every game. You target big games, and Melb are now due for a let down.

If the cows get up tonight, i will be backing against them next week.

I'm hoping it's one of those unexplainable things, Mick. The Goons flogged us TWICE this year. Against every other team they look woeful, but for some reason we make them look like a team of superstars. Great opportunity for us this weekend.

I seem to remember this happened in 2016 as well.

No doubt a Bogey team for us.

The storm are breakable 100%. If a side can play the ball quick and run straight through their middle they play just like this. Cowboys are in with a chance, their style suits beating Melbourne (as does ours at times).

The one thing I've hated about us this year is the lack of struggle in the play the ball from our guys. Sure we are a good attacking side, the best with help of second-phase, so why don't we add an extra element of danger with more quick play the balls and more urgency with the ball. We show it sometimes although when down on momentum we just don't struggle in the play the ball, one of the keys to win back momentum is speed through the middle generated from these quick play the balls

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8