Non-Manly Games [Round 23,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Dishlickers are a team of loathsome, inbred, fat, moribund slugs aren't they? Their forwards look like the late 20th Century offspring of a certain gentleman of Southern European appearance - last seen raiding a misplaced fridge at Narrabeen, for a six pack of Four 'n Twenties.

Mortimer putting his stamp on the game in the last 5 minutes. He's a real talent for the opposition

Oh wait, we have three on three, so let me throw myself in the gap between attackers and tackle nothing, leaving the outside go facing a 2 on 1. Sad!

Yeah, I also thought there was a straight forward knock on when the tits kicked on the 5th at the other end. But none of the commentators mentioned it so I just figured i was seeing things until Birdy started blowing up about it.

Anyway, the tits are a defensive basket case.

i know the refs were bad in our match, but they have been equally as bad in this match. Wish that would stop going to the video ref on every f##ken try! Are they blind

If you look at the ladders right now (before the end of the Tits game), NYC, NSW Cup and 1st Grade, all three grades are in the top 8 !!

Club in crisis NOTHING - cop THAT Todd Greenberg.

It's interesting to note that there were 13,000+ fans at our Canberra match, and just 11,000-odd fans to watch the league's most expensive team, Easts, play their home match against a club with allegedly one of the highest fan bases, the Eels, at a stadium they want to upgrade into a 65,000 seater!

and people think moving manly to Brookie will improve our crowds.

Even the old line of seats will improve it is proved wrong time and time again.

Some additional seats and corporate will help on a rainy cold night but that is all that is needed.

What about Cronk and Scam attacking Ennis - no penalty :mad:

Smell another Cronulla Riot as the Sharkies Fans are getting more irrate with each Scumo offside :swear:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8