Non-Manly Games [Round 23, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Guffo is turning into a right grub! He needs to get the hell out of Parramatta fast.
He got the slime kulcha pretty much straight away.
I'll not forgive him for whinging about something Marty did after the bell at their joint in 16 resulting in a penalty and we lost.
And he's been going on like a baby since.
Queen Arthur's bum boy...

It really was one of the games of the season, the intensity of the Dogs was something else and their fans will be questioning, where the hell was this form 3 months ago?

Whingermatta got away from their game plan and played into the Dogs hands a bit. I think there are a few clubs relieved that the Dogs are not going to be in the finals on this form!

It really was one of the games of the season, the intensity of the Dogs was something else and their fans will be questioning, where the hell was this form 3 months ago?

Whingermatta got away from their game plan and played into the Dogs hands a bit. I think there are a few clubs relieved that the Dogs are not going to be in the finals on this form!
Mathematically, they still could make the 8. Fark I’d love to see that, and Parra to finish 9th.

Agree, and the ref played a big part in that.

And Belinda Sharpe the touchie went well also.

Very entertaining match.

Couldn’t help myself, had to have a look at the one-eyed Eels forum. This is a beauty.

**** your quotes off Brad. You are truly a ****ing myth. Talk a big game and deliver the same **** every year. 5 years and counting.

This year has 2017 written all over it. A bloody fluke where every possible result from other teams has gone our way!

A very favourable draw, fumbling and limping our way to wins and massive blow outs. Always setting new records for points conceded.

It's the same excruciating viewing over your 5 year tendure and god ****ing help me... a 2 year extension!

Absouletly nothing has changed with instilling discipline, accountability and coming up with a tactitical game plan that works.

Round bloody 22 and the players look like they are having their first trial game for the year.

Before the unicorns blow a gluten free banana cake out of their prolapsed piss holes... look at our draw, for gods sake, who we have played over the past 6 weeks and how piss poor our wins have been. Gritty? Patient? Controlled? BULL****! All BA throw away lines for stumbling our way to a win AKA 2017.

When has the Rouse Hill Rhino bogan of the year ever been able to get us up for the games that count? Off the top of my head I can think of half a dozen where we came up with a big ****ing duck egg.

We are pretenders just making up the numbers while ever this clown is in charge.

By far the Eels are the most painful club in world sport to support

Last edited:
Couldn’t help myself, had to have a look at one-eyed Eels forum. This is a beauty.

**** your quotes off Brad. You are truly a ****ing myth. Talk a big game and deliver the same **** every year. 5 years and counting.

This year has 2017 written all over it. A bloody fluke where every possible result from other teams has gone our way!

A very favourable draw, fumbling and limping our way to wins and massive blow outs. Always setting new records for points conceded.

It's the same excruciating viewing over your 5 year tendure and god ****ing help me... a 2 year extension!

Absouletly nothing has changed with instilling discipline, accountability and coming up with a tactitical game plan that works.

Round bloody 22 and the players look like they are having their first trial game for the year.

Before the unicorns blow a gluten free banana cake out of their prolapsed piss holes... look at our draw, for gods sake, who we have played over the past 6 weeks and how piss poor our wins have been. Gritty? Patient? Controlled? BULL****! All BA throw away lines for stumbling our way to a win AKA 2017.

When has the Rouse Hill Rhino bogan of the year ever been able to get us up for the games that count? Off the top of my head I can think of half a dozen where we came up with a big ****ing duck egg.

We are pretenders just making up the numbers while ever this clown is in charge.

By far the Eels are the most painful club in world sport to support

But apart from that, he thought the coach was doing a good job?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8