Non-Manly Games [Round 26, 2015] Dragons' Death Dance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark, not sure if you got a glimpse of the media frenzy down here in sydney after last years GF, it was beyond a joke. I thought at one stage they were going to announce a public holiday to celebrate their win. They closed down the main street of sydney so they could have a parade - not one side has had that before.
I know it was a hurl-fest with the vermin last year but believe me it will be the same with the donkeys. There'll be keys to the city, massive parades, 15 of 30 minute news programs dedicated to them. Me with my bucket out for the second year in a row.

I know it was a hurl-fest with the vermin last year but believe me it will be the same with the donkeys. There'll be keys to the city, massive parades, 15 of 30 minute news programs dedicated to them. Me with my bucket out for the second year in a row.

Yes it probably will be but it wouldn't be like that down in Sydney if a non Sydney team wins ... Peace and quiet

You have no idea how hyped and disgusting it was the media gave Souths win last year, I felt ill all week!!

Yes it probably will be but it wouldn't be like that down in Sydney if a non Sydney team wins ... Peace and quiet

You have no idea how hyped and disgusting it was the media gave Souths win last year, I felt ill all week!!
There's no Sydney team, even Souths, that will replicate the carry on of last year.

For those who watched the game was the guy coming to Manly next year (Seibold?) to the left or right if Bellamy as we looked at them in the box.

Rather than comparing which carry-on is worse, I'd imagine as Manly, there's nothing more sh#ttier than one of Dog's, South's or Storm taking out a premiership based on our history between them... so why death ride other teams over them?

Even if it is an overboard hurl-fest?

For instance, if Sharks won the title, and carried on relentlessly in my hometown of Sydney - I would surely find it more bearable than say, one of the other 3 winning it.
Get my jist?

Last edited:
For those who watched the game was the guy coming to Manly next year (Seibold?) to the left or right if Bellamy as we looked at them in the box.
image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

Coaching career:

2014-2015 - Melbourne Storm NRL Squad Development Coach

2013 - Melbourne Storm U20's, Head Coach

2011-2012 - Mackay Cutters, Queensland Cup, Head Coach

2010 - South Wales Scorpions, UK Championship, Head Coach

2006 & 2008-2010 - Celtic Crusaders, UK Super League- Assistant Coach/Head of Performance

Representative coaching history:

2013-2015 - Queensland U18's, Head Coach

2012 - Qld U16's, Head Coach

2008 & 2010 - Wales Assistant Coach

Playing career:

1992 - 1995: Brisbane Broncos

1996: St Esteve (France)

1997 - 1998: Canberra Raiders

1999 - 2000: London Broncos

2003 - 2004: Hull KR

Education & Accreditation

Masters of Education

Bachelor of Teaching

NRL- Level 3 Coach

ASCA - Level 2 S&C Coach

SMA - Level 1 Sports Trainer

Diploma of Management

Cert IV Training & Assessment

image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

Coaching career:

2014-2015 - Melbourne Storm NRL Squad Development Coach

2013 - Melbourne Storm U20's, Head Coach

2011-2012 - Mackay Cutters, Queensland Cup, Head Coach

2010 - South Wales Scorpions, UK Championship, Head Coach

2006 & 2008-2010 - Celtic Crusaders, UK Super League- Assistant Coach/Head of Performance

Representative coaching history:

2013-2015 - Queensland U18's, Head Coach

2012 - Qld U16's, Head Coach

2008 & 2010 - Wales Assistant Coach

Playing career:

1992 - 1995: Brisbane Broncos

1996: St Esteve (France)

1997 - 1998: Canberra Raiders

1999 - 2000: London Broncos

2003 - 2004: Hull KR

Education & Accreditation

Masters of Education

Bachelor of Teaching

NRL- Level 3 Coach

ASCA - Level 2 S&C Coach

SMA - Level 1 Sports Trainer

Diploma of Management

Cert IV Training & Assessment
You're a gem HM. Thank you.

Well in the Caribou's case, anecdotal evidence suggests that they could fly backwards in a strong headwind.

Never experienced that but you hold on tight when the tail is open and it feels like it is going vertical and you are about to fall out

Rather than comparing which carry-on is worse, I'd imagine as Manly, there's nothing more sh#ttier than one of Dog's, South's or Storm taking out a premiership based on our history between them... so why death ride other teams over them?

Even if it is an overboard hurl-fest?

For instance, if Sharks won the title, and carried on relentlessly in my hometown of Sydney - I would surely find it more bearable than say, one of the other 3 winning it.
Get my jist?
I do get your jist but...
Why death ride them? Because I hate them all.;)
Manly! Manly! Manly! MAAAAAAANLY!

Nrl late mail has widdop in doubt for dragons. Would be massive to their chances of winning if he is out. Tigers are as named and playing for Farrah. Dangerous game for dragons.
We need Lyon to play against the sharks.
If only we pegged back the loss last week we would be much better placed with our for and against but still a chance.

Nrl late mail has widdop in doubt for dragons. Would be massive to their chances of winning if he is out. Tigers are as named and playing for Farrah. Dangerous game for dragons.
We need Lyon to play against the sharks.
If only we pegged back the loss last week we would be much better placed with our for and against but still a chance.
Too many 'if only's' and 'what if's' to pin down to one game. If we were meant to make it, we would've consolidated it in the few chances we already had.

We couldn't take down an understrenghed eels at home. Can we really smash Sharks at Remondis with Hodges there, Mason gone, Lyon and Steve hurt?

As long as they play their guts out, that'd be Manly enough for now.

I'm actually very confident that the Tigers can beat the Dragons and Manly can beat the Sharks. Just not sure that we will close that 61 point differential between us and Dragons

Congrats to CH9,they have got all their favs in the semi,s,boy are we in for a love fest for the rorters,Fittler can hardly contain himself.They have to be the worst commentator team out there,the bias is sickening

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6