Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
sheesh, the dragons won.

the ole tipping is taking a hammering this week!

(back to the norm I guess)

I saw on FB one Souffs fan was trying to say that Inglis was working for the penalty.....which would have been fine if there was a St Merge player near him trying to charge the ball down. When you watch the long shot from behind the goals, the only ones close to him were team mates.

I saw on FB one Souffs fan was trying to say that Inglis was working for the penalty.....which would have been fine if there was a St Merge player near him trying to charge the ball down. When you watch the long shot from behind the goals, the only ones close to him were team mates.

When I did manage to see a camera angle that had Inglis and St George players in the frame together their heads where turned toward the posts, jaws where on the way to hitting the ground, and a general body language sense of WTF just happened. @bones didn't let us done with fun pics after Pearce's night out, I'm sure he'll be all over this one too. At least no dogs where harmed in this f@ckup.

Written by STAFF WRITERS, March 21, 2016

SEVEN players have been charged by the NRL’s match review committee so far following round three matches.

Eels playmaker Kieran Foran has been charged with grade one contrary conduct after making contact with referee Matt Cecchin in the 45th minute of Friday night’s win over the Bulldogs.:giggle:

If he takes an early guilty plea, Foran will be free to play the Wests Tigers on Easter Monday.

Rabbitohs forward Paul Carter faces up to two weeks on the sidelines for grade two dangerous contact on Dragons forward Mike Cooper.

If Carter accepts the early guilty plea, he’ll be out for one game.

Knights youngster Sione Mata’utia is looking at a one-game ban for a grade one dangerous throw on Raiders lock Shaun Fensom.

Wests Tigers back-rower Chris Lawrence is also facing a one-match ban for a dangerous throw on Titans forward Ryan James.

Panthers forward Jeremy Latimore has been charged with grade one dangerous contact on Broncos winger Greg Eden and faces a one-match suspension.

Souths utility Kirisome Auva’a has been charged with grade one dangerous contact on Dragons centre Euan Aitken, but like Foran, won’t be sidelined if he takes the early guilty plea.

Penrith prop Sam McKendry has been charged with a grade one careless high tackle on Broncos prop Josh McGuire, but will be available to play the Dragons on Easter Sunday if he accepts an early guilty plea.
================================

Thankfully, Gavet was not charged for his legal tackle on Munster.@:cool:

Interesting that the number of charges increase with the amount of rain falling. Is there a correlation?

• 5 hours ago
  • Source: FOX SPORTS

NOT only did Greg Inglis take a shot for field goal when trailing by two on Sunday but the South Sydney captain revealed he told one of his teammates to have a crack at kicking a one-pointer.

In the dying seconds of South Sydney’s round three NRL loss to St George Illawarra at the SCG on Sunday and with the score favouring the Dragons 8-6, Inglis launched a desperate shot at field goal from 35m out.

It was a bizarre decision he has since labelled a “brain snap” after failing to realise the score.

The fullback admitted on Monday that he thought the game was tied 6-all and even told playmaker Luke Keary to take a shot at field goal.

“I said to Keary before (my attempt) — have a shot,” Inglis revealed.

“He said ‘what are you talking about?’.” @:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6