Non-Manly Games [Round 5, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just curious how they could say that Mansour wasn't stripped of the ball in a 2 man tackle. I've seen a few of those this year where its been an automatic strip....yet when the Speels score suddenly its not?

That was actually good play from Gutho there. He got a forward pass from Foran to start it, but like most forward passes these days it was missed.

That ball from Foran to Gutho was about half a metre forward....and it didn't just float forward because the ball only travelled about 1.5 metres.

I've never been a Soward fan but he is just getting worse as the years roll on. He looks terrified of being tackled.

I've never been a Soward fan but he is just getting worse as the years roll on. He looks terrified of being tackled.

I was just thinking the same thing. I know they'd lose their goal kicker but if I was Griffin I'd be tempted to drop Soward when Segeyaro comes back and put Wallace in to halfback.

All Sorward wants to do is get rid of it ASAP these days. He doesn't take the line on any more.

I'm no Riff fan but I cheered when Cartwright scored at the death (I wonder if our assistant coach was sitting at home or the club and had a smile on his face there?).

My hate for the Speels trumps not being a Riff fan on that one lol.

The footy gods shined today, in possibly his last ever live Panthers game for my son in law Mick!!

What a comeback, well done Panthers and suck **** Doesntmatta!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 11
Said it before but it bears repeating: Cartwright is a hell of a player. Moylan looked great his first game back, too. Always seems to have so much time in defence and attack. And I've always liked Mansour's aggression. They deserved that win. Glad they got it.

Bernard Sutton would be doing the bunker for NSW Cup next week if there was one. His call on the knock on gave the Riff the scrum feed that led to them winning. The NRL won't like that lol.

Only sad part is that Hiku didn't score his weekly try :(

Great arvo of last minute wins - Foxtel will be raking in the viewers :)

Eels play the inform Raiders next Saturday at 3pm.:eek:

Great lead into our Warriors game at 5:30, especially if the Raiders win :nod:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8