Non-Manly Games [Round 8, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Agree 100%.

With Brookes, Tedesco and Moses all you gotta do is feed them good ball on the roll and points will come. Farrah has always tried to be a better ball player than he is, and stifles the attacking prowess of anyone else..

Farah's done that for years with the Tigpies and NSW. I remember him stuffing up a late play at Suncorp a few years back in Origin when NSW were attacking and only needed a try to win? Then he blew up at the ref for it.

Unfortunately, I don't think even Matty Ballin could cure the Tigpies crap defence though. He'd make it better, but they still suck.

This is the difference between us and the top teams right now. Last week we should have done to this same Speels team that the Cows currently are. But we had no idea with the ball in hand (which is where I believe DCE would have been better).

It's probably about time for the grey area leg-ups to really start flowing for the squeels...

Mum dies in 2006 and before that sad day ( leukemia ) we talked about life and my kids , just general life stories. " look after urself brad i love you and the kids " ". It was a sad but that's life isnt it . We were joking around and i said " mum gee i hope we win another few comps before i go " mum says " manly will win alot more comps before you die brad". She wasn't far off the mark to date 08 and 11. Then she proceeded to say pointing her finger " "parramatta will win alot more wooden spoons then you can imagine ". Well i dont think she will be far off the mark they're either . True Story.

Jesus, just watching highlights of the Raiders demolition of the Tigpies. The fact is that the Raiders aren't as good as Wests made them look.

But Taylor's mob (as a team because they have 1 or 2 individuals) are hopeless right now.

Mum dies in 2006 and before that sad day ( leukemia ) we talked about life and my kids , just general life stories. " look after urself brad i love you and the kids " ". It was a sad but that's life isnt it . We were joking around and i said " mum gee i hope we win another few comps before i go " mum says " manly will win alot more comps before you die brad". She wasn't far off the mark to date 08 and 11. Then she proceeded to say pointing her finger " "parramatta will win alot more wooden spoons then you can imagine ". Well i dont think she will be far off the mark they're either . True Story.

Your mum sounds like a very intelligent and amazing women....! Sorry for your loss @brad and thanks for sharing that story.

May the Eagles get another premiership soon and the worms another wooden spoon ........!!

Given his current form, I can't see Bennett forking out a big part of his cap on an aging GI.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11