Non-Manly Games [Round 8, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
This is a frustrating game to watch for me. I hate both teams and want them both as far below us on the ladder as possible.

Dragons have gone to sleep since half time, i think we will be 6th at the end of the round.

I think I’ve seen enough from Mr Gutherson today to suggest he’s a good buy.
Never understood the naysayers with this kid. He was a star as a kid and he’s a star now.

And this stuff he’s not a 5/8. He plays like a second five eight at Parra with Salmon. Is always floating around the ruck calling the shots and not just chiming in from the back.

Checklist for five eight

Good defender
Not afraid to run and play at the line
Good kicking game
Reads the play
Has time
Speed
Step
Leadership qualities

Sounds like a five eight to me.

Last edited:
Take gutho off, save him for manly.

Ps why is Moses kicking goals? Gutho is a gun kicker. He should leave parra as they don’t value him.

Clinton+Gutherson+NRL+Rd+26+Cowboys+v+Sea+tZHJPIsb4T9l.jpg

Confirmation from the Raiders that John Bateman is expected to miss at least 5-6 weeks after suffering a fractured eye socket. Yet to be determined if he requires surgery, which would extend recovery a few weeks. Hopefully vision is OK and he can avoid surgery

Confirmation from the Raiders that John Bateman is expected to miss at least 5-6 weeks after suffering a fractured eye socket. Yet to be determined if he requires surgery, which would extend recovery a few weeks. Hopefully vision is OK and he can avoid surgery

What a signing he's been. Wish him well!

St George Illawarra can't seem to catch a break with Corey Norman likely to spend a month on the sideline after suffering a suspected cheek fracture in their 32-18 loss to the Eels at Bankwest Stadium.

Oh lol... can't catch a break and the reporter lists only 3 other players out (one of them de bellin).

Check your own website and you'll see a couple of teams worse off then those losers.

Fox

The Panthers nightmare start to the season has taken another hit with forward Isaah Yeo ruled out for the rest of the season due to a shoulder injury.

Yeo will undergo a shoulder reconstruction.

Left edge weapon Viliame Kikau has been sent for MRI scans today with the club hopeful the initial expectation of six weeks out with an ankle injury may be reduced.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10