Non-Manly Games [Round 9,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Doubt that. If any part of your body is on or over a line then you are out.
That's what I'm saying. The only difference is if one foot is in the in-goal and one foot is out, and the ball is caught on the full, it is deemed to be kicked out on the full - they are the rules.

If the ball bounced in the field of play first and the defender does the same thing (as in one foot in the in-goal, and one foot out), it goes against the defender and he is considered to be taking it out of play.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll admit it, I'm confused.

This I reckon is taking things to the absolute letter of the law, the players were incredulous when this was ruled upon, and to be honest I do not blame them.

The drop out , and extra set ( the third against the line) resulted in the wining try, an absolute game changer as had the Panthers had a 20 metre restart, with a minute or so on the clock, it would have ended a 5-4 result to them.

I was sitting next to my son in law ( yep the one who is very very sick ) and he's a Panthers fan, he was to speak , totally gutted, especially after his side with about 6-7 out almost pulled off a win against the front runners.

I hate rules. Just run hard, score a try, and if they have the ball, smash 'em.

In the spirit of the game last nights ruling was crap.

Two sides had fought it out for 79 minutes, one side without 7 regular First Graders, up against the front runners.

Yes the Donkeys were not given a penalty in front ( like Checcin gave to the Titans to win a game against us), and they still had to score BUT Checcin gave them a third set , which is almost the same.

And seriously I reckon that would have happened 50-100 times in games this year and not one over rule.

IF, and that's a big if, the Refs announced they were cracking down on this then fair enough, but I seriously doubt that had happened.

Just Checcin, doing a " Checcin"

CodeIsMoreLikeGuidelines(1).jpg

Why didn't he just let it bounce?

Anyway, I tipped Brisbane so I won't complain too much seeing as I never get the bonus game correct.

CodeIsMoreLikeGuidelines(1).jpg

Why didn't he just let it bounce?

Anyway, I tipped Brisbane so I won't complain too much seeing as I never get the bonus game correct.

Because there were only a few minutes in the clock and he thought it was a 20 metre restart and was racing out there to tap and run.

I can understand if he had one foot still in goal, no drama, goal line drop out , but he was fair dinkum 3 metres behind the dead ball line when he caught the ball and ran back.

Had it been a Brisbane player and he'd thrown it back , and a Brisbane player put it down it would have been " no try", sorry all but this rule is ridiculous.

So who are people tipping In today's games I need a good round of tips to boost my position on the tipping comp

Raiders vs Titans - raiders by 8 for me

Sharks vs Warriors - hardest game to tip this weekend ( I think warriors just by 4 but with no confidence )

Cowboys vs Dogs -Cowboys by 14 at home

So who are people tipping In today's games I need a good round of tips to boost my position on the tipping comp

Raiders vs Titans - raiders by 8 for me

Sharks vs Warriors - hardest game to tip this weekend ( I think warriors just by 4 but with no confidence )

Cowboys vs Dogs -Cowboys by 14 at home
My tipping has been so bad of late, I decided to just choose all the home games and not second guess myself. Last round I got 3 from 8...I'm already 2 from 2 so far.....I've probably jinxed myself now !

Blake Austin - what a year :clap:

Now that turncoat LG is staying on the GC, Go Raiders!

Gone Warriors and Giddy Up Cowboys for me @:cool:

I didn't watch the Bronco's Panthers game but thought I'd see the incident on the NRL highlights - nothing shown - had a look around and all I could realy find was a pot shot at the half time entertainment which made me wonder the fark. see below.

The ‘What The…’ segment belongs to the half-time entertainment. During the break, four members of the crowd (two per team) start at each try-line and race to get to the ball which is placed at halfway. At the end of the race, one member had a dislocated shoulder and another had a broken leg. This is not a joke.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...te-win-over-broncos/j6su06rsvh611k4fqyq8yqr1c

I didn't watch the Bronco's Panthers game but thought I'd see the incident on the NRL highlights - nothing shown - had a look around and all I could realy find was a pot shot at the half time entertainment which made me wonder the fark. see below.

The ‘What The…’ segment belongs to the half-time entertainment. During the break, four members of the crowd (two per team) start at each try-line and race to get to the ball which is placed at halfway. At the end of the race, one member had a dislocated shoulder and another had a broken leg. This is not a joke.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...te-win-over-broncos/j6su06rsvh611k4fqyq8yqr1c

Huh?? That accident happened last year at Penrith.

But I agree that the most talked about incident from the Press Conference , it doesn't make the highlights reel.@:rolleyes:
Also suspicious that the Peachey body slam is on report, yet the Josh McGuire one is not :cool:

D
Huh?? That accident happened last year at Penrith.

But I agree that the most talked about incident from the Press Conference , it doesn't make the highlights reel.@:rolleyes:
Also suspicious that the Peachey body slam is on report, yet the Josh McGuire one is not :cool:
Dunno mate - I just followed some links here & there & ended up somewhere. If anyone has a link to the last couple of mins I'd like to see it. I watched the post match interview & Ivan was cleary not happy :)

Blake Austin doing things that a certain turncoat kiwi prick used to do. I know which player is worth $1.3 million now. Suck sht Parra.

In regard to the dropout fiasco, as somebody else already mentioned, I'm sure he ruled the kick hit a opposition players hand on he way through. Deflected off the boot before it got to the fullback or the dead ball line.

Panthers were handed a poor decision just prior that would of had Bennet blowing his top if Brisbane lost. Where a clear knock back was called a knock on and after several video replays of the incident it wasn't challenged because, I'm assuming, the video referee still can't get involved in the run of play even when it is obvious and in timeout.

As much as I hate Ricky Stuart, he might have just found the team that actually needs his style of coaching rather than it being detrimental. Even with Stuart and the SL history I'm finding it hard to hate the Raiders at the moment. I feel so dirty saying that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4