Nope refs/umpires influence the AFL also

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Actually I've lived their for two years before. I can judge it too, I find it a miserable place with judgy people. Their sport struck me as pathetic and I know, wise woodsie has told me not to say that but it's the only thing that sums it up.
Well travelled and ignorant for a 15 yr old. You need someone to figuratively smack you in the chops clearly, such stupidity can only be corrected by wiser peers. What did you enjoy about Melbourne? Where did you live? Why were you there? Who did your daddy work for? Why was it miserable? Are You OK?

Wow you are pathetic in yourself, just because I'm young doesn't mean I have **** opinions, bentleigh I lived, dad worked for heritage, lost his job and brought us all down there only to realise it is a miserable place to live, glad you feel otherwise and don't have to go through what we did as a family. Have a good life and stop predicting the predictable
No suggestion that your opinion is "****" kiddy just overly aggressive for someone so young.

So as I understand your dad worked in hospitality (could be wrong there) and lost his job (unusual for the industry) and this may have created an overly machismo view of the city and its sport. As a result you cast what you feel to be a slur against them by suggesting homosexuality being a n integral part of the sport. Silly boy grow up

No it is a term used by people in my area, it comes out naturally, also heritage is not hospitality, and you came across like "oh your just a bloody 15 yr old(I'm 13, nearly 14 anyway, more reason to think I am a dumbass)".
So if you are only 13 look around your team and opposition next time you play, then flog the "gay" line as a slur of apparent like of masculinity. I would suggest that more than 1 of the people you consider team mates or good opposition will be impacted by that. Learn the lesson now while you can

What is your "area"? And what then is heritage?

So if you are only 13 look around your team and opposition next time you play, then flog the "gay" line as a slur of apparent like of masculinity. I would suggest that more than 1 of the people you consider team mates or good opposition will be impacted by that. Learn the lesson now while you can

What is your "area"? Mad what then is heritage then?
You need to know my area? Why don't you come to my house why don't ya. What a joke, you can't listen to anything I say without dissecting it to questions, what else do you expect me to say, ok fine the people I know in my "area" commonly use that phrase, how about that. It comes naturally as I said due to this and I don't use it as a gay slur, I don't have anything wrong with gays, maybe if you weren't so sensitive you could have just told me to not say that any longer without using my age as an excuse for it. The sport can be summed up for it and I know I should use it as a "only around friends" sense. Once again gonna delete my unrelated posts to this thread so once you read it dislike it, do what ya like, never know maybe I won't be as sensitive to an opinion as you, but thats just your opinion i suppose and I for one accept that

These afl threads always bring the worst out of me I don't know what it is :shake:

Well travelled and ignorant for a 15 yr old. You need someone to figuratively smack you in the chops clearly, such stupidity can only be corrected by wiser peers. What did you enjoy about Melbourne? Where did you live? Why were you there? Who did your daddy work for? Why was it miserable? Are You OK?
That's just weird mate. Leave the kid alone.

refs have been making wrong decisions since day dot. So have coaches, halfbacks, hookers, front rowers, centres, 5/8's etc etc...

I understand the frustration at times, but just drop this ref decisions crap guys, it's part of the game and always will be unless you want the ref to walk to the sideline and start watching replays.

There are lots of things that can cost the team tries or in fact the game, why did they go left when they had numbers on the right, why did he go himself instead of feeding the ball out etc etc...i could go on forever.

To concentrate on the refs decision is typical of todays society for certain people who are always looking for excuses or someone to blame.

Did you know.....

There is no actual sport called AFL. The sport itself is Australian rules football (traditionally referred to by those from NSW and Qld as 'aerial ping pong'). AFL is just an acronym for the Australian Football League which is the governing body for the highest level competition of the sport.

Keep smiling :D

Did you know.....

There is no actual sport called AFL. The sport itself is Australian rules football (traditionally referred to by those from NSW and Qld as 'aerial ping pong'). AFL is just an acronym for the Australian Football League which is the governing body for the highest level competition of the sport.

Keep smiling :D

Same as there is no actual sport called NRL @;) ...am I the only person who found their 'play NRL' campaign and stickers a bit stupid?

Oh, and we refer to Aussie Rules as 'seagulls fighting over a chip'. My nephew started to understand it last weekend: "ah, I get it! The ball is the chip they're all fighting over!"

Quite correct @yokahontas .

I've never played AFL, but I have played Australian rules football. And I have never played NRL, but I have played rugby league.

I've also played the fool from time to time.....

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7