Nostradamus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
Righto crew - a couple of quick questions:

1. - what are your tips this weekend?

2. Who will we play in the GF?

3. Who do we NOT want to play in the GF?

For what its worth:

1. Dragons, and then all the home teams

2. Dragons - I have no doubt they will be the bridesmaid in this years GF

3. Melbourne - They really worry me ATM.  They are set to click, and roar home...

Harmless27 link said:
Righto crew - a couple of quick questions:

For what its worth:

1. Dragons, and then all the home teams

2. Dragons - I have no doubt they will be the bridesmaid in this years GF

3. Melbourne - They really worry me ATM.  They are set to click, and roar home...

1 - Home teams
2 - Will we be there? Fans have been saying that we will click sooner or later. I am not so sure that we will. We will have to start a run soon. If we keep conceding 14/18 point starts, especially against Dragons/Dogs/Storm in the finals it will be suicide. We need to start putting teams away so that the top teams are looking over their shoulders. We won't make the GF if we finish 6th/7th/8th. At this stage it will be Bulldogs/Dragons, but we proved against the Dogs that we can mix it but I didn't see that form before that game or since.
3 - Don't wanna play the Dragons and the Dogs are always real tough when the semis roll around.

Same - Drag Queens and then all the home teams

Sea Eagles Vs Scum Chumps
Drag Queens won't lose the chokers tag not just yet say they won't be there come GF.

Bring em on, we can beat anyone on our day.

tips -all the favourites this week (I am certain there will be some upsets but have no idea which ones they will be. I'm leading a tipping comp so I feel the pressure, I might be tensing up and trying to protect my lead . . . )

In the GF we will play Saints

Not want to play? Don't care, after the season we had I will be over the moon to just be there, and whoever we play will be so psyched out by our revival that we will start strong favourites and win!!!

By the way, I am not really sure why but I think Storm might falter badly. Losing Sika might be the straw. A lot of their big guns have been up for so long, it just cannot continue. They have lost a number of away games and in the finals they will probably have only one home game - at best.

1. Drags, Storm, Warriors Bullsogs and Us

The rest wont make much difference

2. Dogs or storm. Im tipping we finish 4th or 5th hence on the queens side for prelim final

3. Drags and Storm are the only 2 teams that i really think can puch if if both teams turn up, otherwise anyteam can beat any other if you dont turn up

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8