Now its 8 on 1...do we have 9!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
I have defended them all week, but last night just said "enough is enough" I can never change their views and they'll never change mine.

If I had a cat (I hate the bastards) I'd kick it from here to the Gold Coast!!

Their thoughts are their fairy tales. Let them believe in Little Red Riding Hood and the big bad wolf. It's not our job to fix their delusions.

No cats need kicking here.

We are handling this appalingly. We have come out looking like we started all tge fights for no reason and that we are grubs. Adam blair hasnt even been mentioned for days. This is what happens when you stand up to a club owned by the media. And we stand on the way of two media owned clubs in the finals winning the comp.

Mark from Brisbane said:
bob dylan said:
It was a real bad look, that's a fact.

It was real poor form by Brett and Darcy, I cannot condone their actions. But they were no worse than Blair ripping uppercuts into Darcy while he was being held in the initial dust up.

Yep 110% correct

I'm on a 4WD Forum (nothing to do with footy just my other love) and we usually talk about Fourby's, Tyres etc etc and then on the general chat area, Politics, world news etc etc.

My signature on this forum says what vehicle I have and also says "Proud Supporter of the Manly Sea Eagles"

There's now about 150 posts to a thread on this issue with every other bastard from all over Australia ganging up on the lone Manly supporter and the use of words such as "scum, grubs, losers, dog acts, blights on the game blah blah blah" is coming from everyone.

I have defended them all week, but last night just said "enough is enough" I can never change their views and they'll never change mine.

If I had a cat (I hate the bastards) I'd kick it from here to the Gold Coast!!

Im glad you don't have a cat Mark because I wouldn't want it down here.

conanu said:
We are handling this appalingly. We have come out looking like we started all tge fights for no reason and that we are grubs. Adam blair hasnt even been mentioned for days. This is what happens when you stand up to a club owned by the media. And we stand on the way of two media owned clubs in the finals winning the comp.

Why are we handling this appallingly ? We are doing whatever is necessary to support our player. What part of that do you regard as poor club management ?

bob dylan said:
Blake said:
Am I the only one, or is there others out there, that believe one of the main reasons Manly players ganged up on Blair is because the Manly line was closer to the fight than the Storm line? Im pretty sure if it was Manly defending their tryline and the figtht broke out wouldnt the Storm players have been the first ones in, simply because they would be closer?
It seems like a very basic point, but I dont understand why it hasnt been brought up yet?

Could not agree more. But

Brett and Lussick had no right doing what they did. It wasn't half as bad as people are making out but it was bad enough. Why did they want to get involved. Glenn can look after himself, fair enough if he was getting beaten up.

And just what did Brett do that was so bad?

From the footage that I've looked at numerous times both in slow motion and frame by frame, all that I can see him do is run over to try and tackle Blair off of his brother.

There was no clenched fists or flying kicks.

His arms were cupped and his hands were open.

Blair saw him coming and swung Glenn by the jersey into his path and also ducked so that Brett couldn't tackle him.

If Blair had stayed upright, Brett would have collected him between the shoulder and elbow area.

The only ones who threw any punches into Blair were Glenn and Darcy.

Jatz Crackers said:
conanu said:

Why are we handling this appallingly ? We are doing whatever is necessary to support our player. What part of that do you regard as poor club management ?

1.Letting Lussick give an Interview saying he thought "it was the best night of his life" even though this was out of context it is still media gunpowder.
2. Not having Former board member and QC of Brett Stewart on speed dial to represent Glenn before the storm got to him.
3. Not coming out to say we regret what happened but wish we could make it up to all those imaginary little soft kids who want to play league.
4. Getting Brent Kite to poke a snake with a stick by blaming the Media for all this. (Also taken out of context)

It is the equivalent to a solicitor not stopping a client from making comments in court that could be taken the wrong way by a Jury or used against him.

I back us 100% but we need to get smarter when it comes to the media because they obviously have an agenda to crush us.

Everyone should go back & watch the footage again, you'll find that there weren't 8 Manly players involved.

It's quite clear from the footage that every Manly player, trainer, official & supporter were viciously attacking Adam Blair whilst his frightened teammates watched on.

20,000 on 1 is just not fair, those damn Manly grubs!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4