NRL 360 - The word of Kenty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
What Kent is saying on that discussion group, has been talked about among supporters for at least 2 decades. The League has stuck its heels in and wont even discuss it publicly. I would think V'Landys, who seems a reasonably strong character, would be getting the clubs and players together and get across to them that inequity results in the product being detrimentally affected especially regarding crowd support. But we all know that. Its just the intransigent lot controlling the game that wont bend.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
That goodness for Kenty ...All hail Kenty .. One of the very few journo's that takes a logical and pragmatic approach to the issues with a strong sense and knowledge of the history of the game ....

Last edited:

Kevinward777

First Grader
Kenty on NRL 360 - Blah blah blah. Huff puff, blah blah blah - Appears outraged - blah blah blah, huff puff, blah blah blah.

The most unreasonable sports presenter on television. He is entirely incapable of listening because his ears are stuffed with cotton wool.

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.

Have a wonderful day.

madmax

Bencher
2 nights with Vonny on and that might be it for me with that show. Very disappointing.
She talks too much! No one else gets a chance to say anything of substance coz she’s constantly yapping. With Ikin it was say what you had to & give others a chance to speak….NRL 360 is now like the the game day pre, 1/2 time & full time summary where she just cannot stfu! I watched the 2nd show….Kent, Read & Hadley basically sat there & couldn’t get a word in! So fvcken annoying. I’d have given Matt Nable a go…..maybe?

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
She talks too much! No one else gets a chance to say anything of substance coz she’s constantly yapping. With Ikin it was say what you had to & give others a chance to speak….NRL 360 is now like the the game day pre, 1/2 time & full time summary where she just cannot stfu! I watched the 2nd show….Kent, Read & Hadley basically sat there & couldn’t get a word in! So fvcken annoying. I’d have given Matt Nable a go…..maybe?
Yep just doesn’t stop blabbering on.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
The show is f#cked and doomed. Hadley bagging the bulldogs players last night and today the club gets fined....Kent bagging anyone and everyone like he is the messiah of the NRL...Hooper, Slothfield and Vonnie, just a bimbo.....Ive turned off.

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
Used to be one of my favourite shows, but without Ikin I can’t even stomach an episode.

Kent does his best to help Vonnie out but it just isn’t working. She’s loud and annoying and doesn’t fit with the format of 360.

They need a footy brain on the show or it doesn’t work. Now it’s just a bunch of journos.

Alexander would be my pick, extremely knowledgeable, well spoken and articulate. Even Ennis would be a better option.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Used to be one of my favourite shows, but without Ikin I can’t even stomach an episode.

Kent does his best to help Vonnie out but it just isn’t working. She’s loud and annoying and doesn’t fit with the format of 360.

They need a footy brain on the show or it doesn’t work. Now it’s just a bunch of journos.

Alexander would be my pick, extremely knowledgeable, well spoken and articulate. Even Ennis would be a better option.
100% it’s like the entire show has changed. That piss ant Hooper at it again tonight bagging dce too. With Ikin at least you knew the show had someone who was impartial and could pull up the others. Vonny just gets in on the act. Completely misses as a host and mediator of discussion. Look at how passionate she got about the anti dce stuff. Joke it was. I’m actually really disappointed this is where a show I use to enjoy has landed. Maybe I’ll switch to that 9 show that Gallen and Gus do. I cannot stomach Sampson at all.

Kevinward777

First Grader
100% it’s like the entire show has changed. That piss ant Hooper at it again tonight bagging dce too. With Ikin at least you knew the show had someone who was impartial and could pull up the others. Vonny just gets in on the act. Completely misses as a host and mediator of discussion. Look at how passionate she got about the anti dce stuff. Joke it was. I’m actually really disappointed this is where a show I use to enjoy has landed. Maybe I’ll switch to that 9 show that Gallen and Gus do. I cannot stomach Sampson at all.
Gus and Gallon are light years ahead of NRL 360.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
DCE should do a Jamie Lyon and retire from rep footy if he's on a bagging to nothing (even if Qld win).

s'funny reading the comments about the 360 show, because the internet allows most people to see how other shows are handled. If fox's excuse for journo's decided to ever ask an intern to log onto the internet for them - they'd see a plethora of well supported international shows where issues are discussed in a respectful manner with consideration to all.

Yet they're determined to hold on to the notion that being a screaming bogan pushing populist tropes is a ratings winner. Maybe it is, I don't know. Plenty of bogan shows of all media types out there. Some here have said they like them, so answers on a postcard.

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
The DCE bashing was disgraceful, the media clearly have it out for him.

He skippered the Maroons to an unlikely victory last year and was a bee’s dick away from a 40/20 and two try assists in the most recent game. What did anyone else offer in the Qld side?

Last edited:

jamesie

Reserve Grader
Tonight's episode of 360 DCE Bashing was brought to you by ... James Hooper. Draw a line down his head and it looks like a butt. And by Vonnie Sampson, still best known for an on-camera air root at North Sydney Oval.
Put myself through it again last night. Vonnie?? I just don't get the attraction.......Cam????.....Anyone????,,,,,,,,

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It is unfortunate that commentators and Journos have lost professionalism and many don't even try to hide their bias against Manly. I will mute the sound when I hear W Smith, Anasta, Voss, Parker, Cronk or Sampson in commentary. IMO the standard of many of League journos and commentators is pretty poor really. I have respect for objective and level headed thinkers like, Ikin, Alexander, Pitt and Sterling and I don't mind Hadley (Anybody that was a great mate of Bozo's must be a good bloke).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16