NRL fails standard integrity test.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
After months of a wide ranging investigation that few clubs could emerge unscathed from, reports are coming out that many of the alleged Manly breaches stem from previously accepted deals rubber stamped by the nrl itself.

In a move that would be laughed out of any court in the land, and one that also reeks of desperation, it seems that the nrl are allegedly changing some rules arbitrarily to retrospectively claim Manly have been non compliant.

The nrl have spent 'substantial' monies throughout this investigation and it has now been revealed that the company that received payments to investigate wrong doings is in fact linked to the integrity commissioner himself.

Read more:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ell-pearce-clear-of-club-20171213-h043jr.html

The NRL has admitted it hired a forensic accountancy firm linked to commissioner Tony McGrath to investigate alleged salary cap breaches at Manly and Parramatta, raising serious questions about a conflict of interest.

His company, McGrathNicol, provides a range of financial services, including "successful preventative and responsive solutions to manage investigations, disputes, contracts, technology and commercial irregularities and obligations", according to his company's website.

While there is no suggestion of wrongdoing of McGrath's behalf, the decision from the NRL's integrity unit to contract a company linked to a current commissioner will shock many stakeholders in the game, no matter how proficient it might be in uncovering alleged breaches of the salary cap.

Nothing will eventuate from this because the phrase "NRL integrity....." is a contradiction in terms.

This was proven in the Moylan Maloney deal where the supposed TPA was transferred to Maloney. And yet no investigation. It's just waved through.

Can you imagine, say Ben Hunt, taking a TPA from a Brisbane based company with him to Wollongong ? Yeah right. That'll happen.

The governing body is at best incompetent. But more likely corrupt. FIFA anyone ?

The positives in the Joker now being under the Politis brand, is that Nick will direct Greenturd to end the Manly Witch Hunt.

Can't have his CEO be deregistered just when the same CEO delivered Cronk in 2 weeks etc :confused:

The retrospective TPA rulings is not a surprise.

NRL created the Testimonial Match scam by claiming that it has always been available. Even though not one of the 16 Clubs knew of it, not even the 2 Clubs of the players involved :cool:

"Manly breaches stem from previously accepted deals rubber stamped by the nrl itself".

If this is true, the NRL needs to be held accountable;

1. Current Management sacked for incompetence/fraud,
2. If actions found to be criminal, charges laid,
3. Costs reimbursed to Manly for this farce (legal and other)

The agenda against Manly throughout this fiasco is very apparent now and we will never see any reimbursement for damage to the brand!

Disgusting behavior!

I would expect at least a 1 million dollar out of court settlement to be handed to Manly in a brown paper bag by the NRL at the conclusion of all of this.
Yes, which the NRL would then deem to a TPA and would fine and slander us...

"Manly breaches stem from previously accepted deals rubber stamped by the nrl itself".

If this is true, the NRL needs to be held accountable;

1. Current Management sacked for incompetence/fraud,
2. If actions found to be criminal, charges laid,
3. Costs reimbursed to Manly for this farce (legal and other)

The agenda against Manly throughout this fiasco is very apparent now and we will never see any reimbursement for damage to the brand!

Disgusting behavior!

Spot on mate.They been trying to destabilise our club every year. They failed with the match fixing,Manly cleared, but no,they want to ruin our great club,its blatantly obvious, well to me it is

NRL fails standard integrity test. I'm shocked!!!!
bundy.gif

Kent seems the most outspoken media out there today which stuns me....maybe he will stand up and make a statement, all the evidence seems pretty clear cut in Manly's defence and its funny how 1 voice can create a huge domino effect - Cmon Kent, I stopped hating you recently so back it up with this story that go's against the majority and hangs some of these Untouchable NRL heirarchy who need to be shown up as frauds with an agenda - who is brave enough to go against these Lemmings slinging crap at Manly....

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10