NRL Fox Round 1 team predicton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So what you are saying is that we play no reserves and just our top 13 as the rest of them are not in the top 13's class (or they would be starting)?

Can you post the other players with a 5 or less rating or at least a reference to the persons opinion you are taking as gospel.

At the end of the day Bozo picked him all last year even when his head space was poor, he should be in a much better space this year by the sound of things now that he has come to terms with his dads suicide I think it was.
1. I never said we play no reserves . I said we play no inept players like Brown . Successful teams carry no passengers like Brown . All players contribute
2. The 5 player rating by fox sports and their remark that Brown was not up to it in the last international match that he played just confirmed what I was saying that Brown is just not up to it
3. At the end of the day Barrett picked the disappointing Brown who was one of the reasons that resulted in a disappointing 2016 season.
We will agree to disagree feathered friend

1. You did, Fox said Brown was not as good as the starting hooker not as you misquoted up to "it". Not many teams have players who are up to their starting counterparts.
2. Not up to the starting hooker - no mention on whether he was up to "it"
3. It was Bozo who picked the sides last year whether you like that or not
4. Other players not up to it with a 5 or less player rating- Ferguson, Morgan, Frizell, Nightingale, Kenny-Dowell, Rapana, Lueluai, Luke, Waerea-Hargraves.

In fairness to Brown, he very rarely got to play his utility role with Manly.

He spent most of his time starting and out of position in the backline etc, in a new team, full of new players, forming new combinations etc etc.

He was still disappointing in his appearances. But there's potentially a few reasons for the performances and I think he's a better player than what we saw last year.

There's plenty of competition for spots this year. May the best man win.
Browns role is coming off the bench to cover for the backs and the forwards and provide impact . Filling in the backline he lacks pace and his arm grabbing defensive style is embarrassing . Filling in for the forwards he lacks go forward .
In his last match on the bench for NZ against Australia in the 4 nations final November 2016 Browns effort was as inept as the effort he displayed all season for Manly .
There were rumors that the club had tried shopping him around .
From what I have seen of Brown I believe he is past it
I hope he proves me wrong for the sake of my beloved Sea eagles

1. You did, Fox said Brown was not as good as the starting hooker not as you misquoted up to "it". Not many teams have players who are up to their starting counterparts.
2. Not up to the starting hooker - no mention on whether he was up to "it"
3. It was Bozo who picked the sides last year whether you like that or not
4. Other players not up to it with a 5 or less player rating- Ferguson, Morgan, Frizell, Nightingale, Kenny-Dowell, Rapana, Lueluai, Luke, Waerea-Hargraves.
This is what Fox said and I agree
14. Lewis Brown. Tried his best to start something but just isn’t in Luke’s class 5
Brown came off the bench in the 4 nations final and did "f" all as he did all season with Manly
Comparing Brown to players like Waera Hardgraves is laughable

This is what Fox said and I agree
14. Lewis Brown. Tried his best to start something but just isn’t in Luke’s class 5
Brown came off the bench in the 4 nations final and did "f" all as he did all season with Manly
Comparing Brown to players like Waera Hardgraves is laughable

So what you are saying is it is ok for you to use fox sports rating for Brown but to use the fox sports rating and compare to JWH is laughable. Wow, just wow that is some farked up logic. How dare I use your source to show you up. Guess it explains how you extrapolated tried to start something but isn't in Luke's class to mean did "f"all.

So what you are saying is it is ok for you to use fox sports rating for Brown but to use the fox sports rating and compare to JWH is laughable. Wow, just wow that is some farked up logic. How dare I use your source to show you up. Guess it explains how you extrapolated tried to start something but isn't in Luke's class to mean did "f"all.
Sorry but you have not convinced me that Brown is all class

I would like to see Brown in the 17 playing at:
1.) H. E. Laybutt Sporting Complex, Reservoir Road, Blacktown, or
2.) any ground in northern England
That's it man, absolute dud. Was okay as a utility when he played at the Warriors. Unfortunately that was a lifetime ago. Stick him in Blacktown or give him the opportunity to fark off to England.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11