NRL in Las Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
channel 9 are advertising Roosters vs Broncos without mentioning our game. Is Manly vs Souffs not on free to air?

Edit: googled and found the answer below. Damn that sucks.

The NRL entered into an agreement with Fox Sports allowing them exclusive rights to the Manly-Souths game in a move that is said to have angered Channel 9. The deal with Fox ensured both games of the double header would be broadcast throughout America on the Fox Sports 1 channel
Yep, you'd think Manly wernt playing this weekend, very little shown of Manly in LV, seen a lot of the Roosters arriving and training. Being Manly we're used to being shunned by the MSM.

There were plenty of Manly supporters on my flight from SYD-LAX including the legend himself Max Krillich. Currently sitting in LAX waiting for our connecting flight to Las Vegas.
Yeah my mate left yesterday to head over there as well. May have been on the same flight lol

There were plenty of Manly supporters on my flight from SYD-LAX including the legend himself Max Krillich. Currently sitting in LAX waiting for our connecting flight to Las Vegas.
So there's plenty of Manly jerseys at LAX Airport then... photo would be good..

I was a bit bemused when the news first broke but as it gets closer, I'm thinking that getting Manly involved in the Las Vegas venture might turn out to be one of the best moves Penn has ever made for the club. It's surely had excitement levels right up there for the playing squad and contributed to a highly motivated preseason.
They'll have a red hot crack against the Bunnies, and a win could really set up a very strong season for Manly. It will also give the players some big match experience which will help when (not if!) they play finals this year.

channel 9 are advertising Roosters vs Broncos without mentioning our game. Is Manly vs Souffs not on free to air?

Edit: googled and found the answer below. Damn that sucks.

The NRL entered into an agreement with Fox Sports allowing them exclusive rights to the Manly-Souths game in a move that is said to have angered Channel 9. The deal with Fox ensured both games of the double header would be broadcast throughout America on the Fox Sports 1 channel
Would of been good to be on 9, our sponsors would of loved the exposure. Up here in Bris it's just wall to wall Broncs v Roosters, virtually nothing on our game, maybe different down south being both clubs from Syd.

In the absence of a "round 1 other games" thread, I was surprised to see the likes of Angus Crichton, Connor Watson, Martin Taupau, Corey Oates, amongst others, all in their reserves lists. There must be some very good young players coming through to push these older guys out of such a big game.
Just an observation...

In the absence of a "round 1 other games" thread, I was surprised to see the likes of Angus Crichton, Connor Watson, Martin Taupau, Corey Oates, amongst others, all in their reserves lists. There must be some very good young players coming through to push these older guys out of such a big game.
Just an observation...
In Marty's case, he's a fill in bench player at best these days.

Funny, Chanel 7 Sunrise just talking to the guy in Vegas, in charge of keeping all the players safe. 100 men under his charge, focused on just the players. They ask him has he ever heard of the Rabbitohs... His answer....NO I don't believe Ive heard of that.....:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6