NRL in Las Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ah ah..could work in our favour, Chooks getting pampered with all the trimmings thrown in. While we fly budget Airways. Chooks could get to caught up in the Las Vegas lifestyle and run out onto the field all high on something..lol.
Sounds like I'll be arriving fresher than the squad will be. @:( They'll be right. They'll have plenty of time to acclimatise............. I say not having to play 80 mins of footy @:D

ah ah..could work in our favour, Chooks getting pampered with all the trimmings thrown in. While we fly budget Airways. Chooks could get to caught up in the Las Vegas lifestyle and run out onto the field all high on something..lol.

Yeah, if we played them.....

I'm far more concerned about the effect the trip back will have on player recovery once they have played
Yeah, not sure. I can't imagine they're going to be hanging around too long. So the sooner they fly back the better. Potential injuries aside, they do get a pretty good break until the Roosters game.

Typical favouritism shown to the Rorters. They get their own plane, business class ,
The Roosters were chosen to fly on a Boeing’s 787-9 Dreamliner, an aeroplane which offers revolutionary lower cabin altitude, less turbulence, new filtration, better humidity and less fatigue.
In a move sure to annoy rival NRL clubs, the Sydney Roosters will have a superior travel schedule to the other Las Vegas bound clubs via a luxurious flight.No stop overs. Well I guess we cant have them struggling again this year now can we
Thanks Uncle Nick , Fiji Airways via Nadi for everyone else but apparently a draw from the hat to go direct , yeah right !!!

As an aside , the NRL must be planning on giving away about 40,000 seats to try and fill that stadium !!

Maybe if they get Travis Kelce to attend and get Tay Tay to sing at half time they might fill it , otherwise no chance.

As an aside , the NRL must be planning on giving away about 40,000 seats to try and fill that stadium !!

Maybe if they get Travis Kelce to attend and get Tay Tay to sing at half time they might fill it , otherwise no chance.
I heard that @maxta was going to be the halftime entertainment. Someone has to sing Eagle Rock!!

I see Luke Brooks is one of them, what did he do previously?!
Incident:

"Brooks was arrested and later released following a Balmain street brawl in 2017. The incident occurred after Brooks and his brother were allegedly attacked by a group of men who had jumped out of a taxi to confront them. Brooks was arrested by police after the incident outside the Town Hall Hotel on Darling Street, but was released without charge. He was carrying a tray of drinks back to his friends at Balmain Workers when he was confronted by a drunken patron looking to pick a fight. Brooks tried to avoid a confrontation. However, he spilt his drinks on the floor after the patron closed in on him. His friends and brother rushed to support him, getting involved in a push-and-shove. Brooks later apologised to the patrons on whom he had spilt his drink. It is understood Brooks’ brother was asked to leave the premises at the time. Brooks left with his brother and had been walking on the footpath when the men involved in the original altercation jumped out of a taxi to reignite the brawl. The former Tigers halfback was attacked and then defended himself. A NSW Police media statement released at the time said: “Emergency services were called to Darling Street about 12.30am [Sunday 14 May 2017], following reports of a brawl. Officers arrived and the groups were separated. Two men suffered minor facial injuries during the incident but did not require medical treatment."

Brooks arrested & later discharged

Not sure why Wighton is on the list. He is suspended for Round 1. Maybe they want to send him to party with Latrell.

You'd have to wet yourself laughing if all 12 got banned this close to the games.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8