NRL Nines Team Predictions: Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Silver Eagle, looks like I will need to change my user name. I was surprised delroy berryman was left out as he is a genuine flyer. Tony Satini is apparently hot property....big try scoring centre. Major wraps. Toovey must be a big fan to include him in our 9’s team. Apparently went very well against Cronulla last week.

Announcement - Sea Eagles swoop for Tony Satini
Manly are set to come up with an astute signing for the future in boom Panther Tony Satini. Captain of the Penrith team that won the Holden Cup earlier in the season, Satini was dropped for the finals in a move the led to some angst among fans. Satini was hot property despite the snub and had offers from several NRL clubs. Expect a formal announcement that he will be joining the Sea Eagles in the next few days.

Wellentony Tafua Satini

• Date of Birth: 29 August, 1993
• Height: 194 cm
• Weight: 93 kg
• Position: Centre

We will be there this weekend so should be a beaut couple of days.Hopefully meeting Tooves and some of the players on the Friday night presentation / Q&A session.

Stevo said:
Injury prone? Is he really? I don't think so.

It's the knees, always has been, always will be. I don't think a lingering problem in the 1 area makes you injury prone.

Umm, I think you misunderstand the definition of the word 'lingering'

silvereagle said:
Silver Eagle, looks like I will need to change my user name. I was surprised delroy berryman was left out as he is a genuine flyer. Tony Satini is apparently hot property....big try scoring centre. Major wraps. Toovey must be a big fan to include him in our 9’s team. Apparently went very well against Cronulla last week.

Manly are set to come up with an astute signing for the future in boom Panther Tony Satini. Captain of the Penrith team that won the Holden Cup earlier in the season, Satini was dropped for the finals in a move the led to some angst among fans. Satini was hot property despite the snub and had offers from several NRL clubs. Expect a formal announcement that he will be joining the Sea Eagles in the next few days.

Wellentony Tafua Satini

We will be there this weekend so should be a beaut couple of days.Hopefully meeting Tooves and some of the players on the Friday night presentation / Q&A session.

Don't need him, we have plenty of good players who can play centre coming through and they are Manly Juniors, sick of buying imports. You wonder why our Juniors leave the club. Hearing as well he gets himself into some trouble and Penrith won't cop it.

silvereagle said:

Wellentony Tafua Satini

Don't need him, we have plenty of good players who can play centre coming through and they are Manly Juniors, sick of buying imports unless we really had to. You wonder why our Juniors leave the club and go else where. Hearing as well he gets himself into some trouble this kid and Penrith won't cop it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4