NRL on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Paul Kent was walking up the aisle of the Manly Bay at the dogs game Friday and wasn't jeered once...was tempted to myself but was with the kids and he looked like he was looking for it.

Enjoyed watching Brandy & co laugh at Smith and Kent's spiteful, inane comments and treat their claims with the disrespect they deserve.

Paul just hasn't been the same since that unfortunate smelting accident several years ago. Apparently he's known as 'Copperfinger' around Holt Street, in memory of his kindergarten teacher at St Scholastica's. He also cops the 'Oddjob' from Becks too.

swoop said:
resizer.aspx
images

Can anyone spot the difference?

The one on the right has better accuracy at announcing NRL signings for 2013.

Volley said:
Paul Kent - "I don't like Manly fans". Haha, nice one knobhead.

Geyer, Johns, Brandy all reckon Kent's Matai claims are ludicrous. I know who have more cred. Brandy especially.

I heard him say that. Well Paul, feeling is mutual!!

Pride said:
Paul Kent was walking up the aisle of the Manly Bay at the dogs game Friday and wasn't jeered once...was tempted to myself but was with the kids and he looked like he was looking for it.

That's because, as much as he's a well known, and identifiable, journo, I wouldn't take a 2nd glance at the tosspot. He isn't worth the time. He thinks he is bigger than he really is. All Paul Kent looked like was a spiteful anti-Manly, and biased Journo. A good journalist is one that doesn't allow their personal opinions get in the way of reporting the news. Paul Kent has been so biased against Manly, it was blatantly obvious. So obvious it was pointed out by one of the others. Shows how bad a journo he is, and why no one cares about his opinion because that's what it is...a biased opinion, not a quality reporting of the actual incident.

Why are people surprised P. Kent doesn't like us, I take that as a compliment as we are the silvertails after all.

Anyone know which team he does barrack for?

He cops a pasting on here and on Twitter, the funny thing about Twitter is people tag him when they mention him so he sees it all and knows it's manly fans and knows it's Silvertails. He like several other journos read these forums, and well, he gets what he deserves to be honest.

Cameron said:
sheridanstand78 said:
To everyone here who has rightly bagged that buff head Paul Kent, he really hates us, gosh its not even hidden now. Also Warren Smith is just as bad, has always hated us.

Its nice to know that every time we win or doing something good it majorly pisses off these news limited super league loving wankers.

Even Matt Johns got it right when he said well you just hate Manly Kent.

What a larf. I would love Kent to show his face at brooky. what a clown
He'd be to busy at kens of Kensington doing a follow up to story he did about the place a couple a years ago.

Cam, you have to use the word "allegedly" or "reportedly" then you can pretty much pass it off as truthh! lol

Pride said:

I have seen him a few times at Brookie but he always has his kids with him, reckon he uses them as a safety shield. No one is going to bag him (like he deserves) if he has kids with him. I am sure he only takes his kids hoping someone does give him a serve then he would have a massive front/back page article about Manly fans verbally abusing children.

However we know it's billy slater who goes around verbally abusing kids.

Matt Ballin is supposed to be on next week. I think the club should seriously think about pulling him from the show, or asking Kent to apologise, (eventhough I know he won't mean it, it would be good to see him squirm), or better still would love to see Matty stick up for us and tell him to his face what a peanut he is.

Everyone should email Fox Sports and vent your anger as to why they let this pr1ck Kent, even breathe on NRL on Fox.....Ive given the knob jockey a spray and a half this morning

Frogz said:
Everyone should email Fox Sports and vent your anger as to why they let this pr1ck Kent, even breathe on NRL on Fox.....Ive given the knob jockey a spray and a half this morning

Can you post it here?

PJ said:
Didn't he used to play for Parra...says it all really- reserve grader at a ****e club and B grade journalist. He is a sour faced know-it-all. I would hate to have a beer with him- completely unwilling to accept that people have opinions other than his own.

Paul Kent played one first grade game for parra again Norths in 12/8/1989. He must have replaced Sterling who was with Parra until 1992.

He must have been know as the next peter Sterling until they saw him play. As **** as sandow has been playing he has played more first grade games at half back for Parra than Kent did.

Prefer to see Kents mug up here getting bagged, at least Johns , Alexander & Geyer pulled him up - the allegation was outragous.
The point was Matai got marched 10 for verbally abusing the ref , not grimmacing & launching a should into him - Wtf - this guy should write childrens novels for Dr Zeus???
The ref didnt budge at the time of incident & this Kent clown has seen Matai put front rowers into the 3rd row, obviously a vendetta he basically confessed to on the show.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4