NRL Semis - Week 1 Ticket Info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

ellakasmar

Reserve Grader
Hi all,

I presume some of you would’ve seen today, but unfortunately if you have are a season ticket holder at Brookie, you won’t be able to guarantee getting your seat for our home final.

Basically you will be emailed a password and can buy a maximum of 8 tickets per password. You will not be able to choose your seats, but will be given the ‘best available’. So yep - this means opposition fans are likely to try fill up the stands because they too will have access to the seats during the members pre sale.

I am SO annoyed about this. To some it might seem petty, but my parents have sat in the Ken Arthurson Stand since it open, I’ve sat there since I was born. We have made some incredible friends with the people who sit around us, and have for the past 10+ years. It sucks we won’t be able to experience this home final with them because of the system. I know Brookie will still be pumping, but it’s just gonna feel so strange.

Anyhow, I know there are much worse things going on in the world. Just a heads up for people who may not have known.

Hope to see many of you at Brookie next week!

Hi all,

I presume some of you would’ve seen today, but unfortunately if you have are a season ticket holder at Brookie, you won’t be able to guarantee getting your seat for our home final.

Basically you will be emailed a password and can buy a maximum of 8 tickets per password. You will not be able to choose your seats, but will be given the ‘best available’. So yep - this means opposition fans are likely to try fill up the stands because they too will have access to the seats during the members pre sale.

I am SO annoyed about this. To some it might seem petty, but my parents have sat in the Ken Arthurson Stand since it open, I’ve sat there since I was born. We have made some incredible friends with the people who sit around us, and have for the past 10+ years. It sucks we won’t be able to experience this home final with them because of the system. I know Brookie will still be pumping, but it’s just gonna feel so strange.

Anyhow, I know there are much worse things going on in the world. Just a heads up for people who may not have known.

Like myself in the fms stand
I love watching us from behind the goal line , both in attack and defense, really see how each team structures there play.
I like you have had the same seats for over 8 years I want them for the final.

Also remember no profit goes to the club from this game.
As this is that is the finals series all gate and ticket sales goes to the nrl not the club directly.
Just be mindful you are giving money to Todd.
With the injuries and our form 12,000 will be good crowd next week.

I could be wrong but I thought that when we last played a semi at Brookie that members had the chance to book their existing seats for the semi as I am sure we sat in our usual Jane try seats then
So we just pay our money this time and let the nrl decide where we sit.
**** off toddy and Beattie as you have ruined our game

Last time Manly sold the tickets to their home Final, this time the NRL are out screwing over Season Ticket Holders :mad:

As they have our Membership Number and details, why not allocate our seat numbers by default then give the option of buying extra tickets :lightbulb:

Maybe try purchasing the tickets over the phone instead of online? But actually getting through might be another thing

Hi all,

Send a thank you note to Turdburg for looking after the diehard fans of the NRL

Maybe try purchasing the tickets over the phone instead of online? But actually getting through might be another thing
It's one number for all 4 games, so you can't get through :confused:

I'm expecting the hordes of Broncos supporters to be heading to Brookie or see the 'Bronco Fans don't travel' headlines :wondering:

Last time Manly sold the tickets to their home Final, this time the NRL are out screwing over Season Ticket Holders :mad:

As they have our Membership Number and details, why not allocate our seat numbers by default then give the option of buying extra tickets :lightbulb:
Hard to understand their logic. If it were just Manly I'd understand Greenberg trying to screw us, but the same applies to all the other teams who get a home final and that's a lot of pissed off fans.
Furious Storm, Eels, roosters (if they have any) fans - for what gain?
Home advantage should extend to the fans.

@ellakasmar I've just re read the Club email (instructions rival that of a Tax Return :banghead:)

Ticket Purchase Tips

Use the below tips and tricks to ensure your purchasing experience for the 2019 Finals Series is as seamless as possible;

• If you can, use your mobile phone to purchase via the Ticketmaster’s mobile site, as it is often faster than a desktop computer.
  • Unfortunately for reserved seating you won't be able to select a specific seat(s). You will be allocated the best available in the section that you select by Ticketmaster.
  • Tickets can be purchased by calling Ticketmaster on 136 100 or by visiting an agency, but we strongly recommended buying online for your convenience.
----
So download the Ticketmaster app and the Code looks to be the Code that appears in the Club email
20+first 3 letter of surname+membership number

NB. No events appear in Ticketmaster till Sun/Mon

:confused:

giphy.gif

Now that it looks like Marty is gone
Plus other. Injuries we have
Plus the fact that the nrl get all the profit from this game I would revise my earlier estimate if we get 10,000 we would be doing well next weekend.
If we had some of those players back them maybe you could draw a crowd but now highly doubt it.

Now that it looks like Marty is gone
Plus other. Injuries we have
Plus the fact that the nrl get all the profit from this game I would revise my earlier estimate if we get 10,000 we would be doing well next weekend.
If we had some of those players back them maybe you could draw a crowd but now highly doubt it.
You underestimate our love of Manly :wondering:

The Jim Beam Man and I are there already :D

Sunday arvo would bring out the True Believers :happy:

You underestimate our love of Manly :wondering:

The Jim Beam Man and I are there already :D

Sunday arvo would bring out the True Believers :happy:
Think the opposite
The injuries to players and the implosion we have seen from the team will keep people away.
I know I sound negative but just stating the facts.
I love manly but even I can see we will be on a hiding to nothing next weekend.

@ellakasmar I've just re read the Club email (instructions rival that of a Tax Return :banghead:)

Ticket Purchase Tips

Use the below tips and tricks to ensure your purchasing experience for the 2019 Finals Series is as seamless as possible;

• If you can, use your mobile phone to purchase via the Ticketmaster’s mobile site, as it is often faster than a desktop computer.
  • Unfortunately for reserved seating you won't be able to select a specific seat(s). You will be allocated the best available in the section that you select by Ticketmaster.
  • Tickets can be purchased by calling Ticketmaster on 136 100 or by visiting an agency, but we strongly recommended buying online for your convenience.
----
So download the Ticketmaster app and the Code looks to be the Code that appears in the Club email
20+first 3 letter of surname+membership number

NB. No events appear in Ticketmaster till Sun/Mon
Do you know what time tickets go on sale?

Read the email, I had to scroll through the reams of instructions and dates/times are different for different types of members @:cool:
Good grief it sounds clear as mud. However - for ticketed members we'll get an email tonight with a code and can then purchase from 10 am tomorrow. (I think!!)

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10