NRL square-ups article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Damien2812

Bencher
I was there watching the game and not 1 penalty came our way in the 2nd half because you guessed it we dominated Cronulla so the refs decided to put there whistles in there pockets when we had possession. Plain wrong and cheating the spirit of the game, no way did cronulla play penalty free football in the 2nd half... :|

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
As I've been saying for ages, for the TV stations the games are " scripted " through the delivery of penalties to " try" and even up the game, the ultimate result , golden point.

It's no better than than the wrestling these days, and as a fan for a bloody long time that saddens me no end.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Remember we copped Cummings in the 13 grand final and today he was at it again. He did everything possible to get the gummies into the game. the BJ knock on was laughable and he should be dropped for that call alone, but you know that under Greenturds watch that will never happen!

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Only peripherally associated with the thread, but did anyone else read Knox's article yesterday?

His comparison of Smith with Pearce was one for the ages.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
The NRL should maybe just add a "rubber-banding" clause to the official rule book so at least it's all out in the open.

Manly To Win!

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
I didn't see the Newcastle game but if the refs helped the Dragons overcome an 18 point half time deficit that's disgusting. Their fans are desperate for a win.

Newcastle's abysmal defence and complete failure to kill off the match was why they lost. Refs don't help, but they are rarely the reason why teams lose.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
11 5 6 -88 12